Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Oil Change Kits From ECS Tuning ?

979 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  RG-1999ML320 
#1 ·
In order to get free shipping you must have a minimum $200.00 order ?? For just a oil change KIT ! of $102.00 , that you will pay a 15% shipping & Handling charge to be shipped from Ohio to Florida. For Me that doesn't make good sense . Your prices are fair on some of your specials , but your shipping is out of range for purchases under $200.00. My Guess ECS Tuning will not respond to this Thread I'm just saying , PTEngineering

#2 ·
I don't find it too hard to hit 200$ with an order, my only deal is if you have a 200$ order, then throw in a 5$ mercedes part (a lot of the catalog doesn't count for free shipping) the 5$ part kills the free shipping and it charges 50$ to ship the whole order. So 55$ for a 5$ part. I make a trip to the local dealer instead...

#3 ·
Agree. The youngest 163 is 10 yrs old and a lot of maintenance parts are readily available. No need to charge so high for shipping. Why not just ship based on weight and zip code? If higher than 15%, so be it. At least that's logical.

#7 ·
pte - What a lot of customers are doing to take advantage of the free shipping eligible promotion is ordering other items they will need, or even doubling up on service kits. It's not 100% optimal for some but most have found it well worth it.

clearchris - If you're not seeing an image of the Mercedes part we haven't brought it in yet, due to needing shipping weight and dimensions the system will not allow the free shipping eligibility of this item (due to the possibility of it falling out side the packaging specs for the free shipping eligible program). Please feel free to shoot me a quick PM if you feel there is an error on our site. I can enter the info into our system manually, and we can find out if it's eligible for the program.

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.