Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Please Help

647 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  cmitch 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post this but I need help with my 2000 ML 320. Over the last few weeks my ML has died several times either after I've parked the car for a bit or while I come to some sort of stop like a stop sign or red light. Al the indicaters come on and the car just stopped. Yesterday something different happened, the battery indicator light came on first then the car died. As usual I waited about 20 minutes or so and started it up again. Immediately the battery light came on but the car kept running but I noticed the power steering no longer worked and the AC was not blowing cold air anymore. The AAA guy told me it may be an electrical issue and/or the relays overheating. Can anyone help me with this before I go in and ask a mechanic? Thank you

#2 ·
The second problem sounds like you have no belt driving the A/C, alternator, water pump, etc. Look to see if you still have a belt or if it's shredded. The first problem sounds like a Crank Position Sensor.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.