Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

02 ML320 pricing?

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  khomer2 
#1 ·
I am thinking of buying my first Mb. Its a 02 ML320 with 175k on the clock. Everything works and it drives great. Recent work has been water pump , radiator , S belt and about 10k on Hancook tires. Tiny bit of rust on fuel door. Front bumper fascia has a small crack in it and creased driver side fender. 2 owners both were female. I have looked up NADA and KBB numbers for it but I thought I would ask people that would know more about them. Thank you in advance for any help.

#3 ·
Hmmm. Are we talking USA, Europe, Iceland, Namibia .....

#7 ·
It is all miles not km. The fuel doors are metal and a lot do rust almost like a wart on otherwise healthy skin.
The price for it should be no more than $3500 if even that much. The bottom of the doors are starting some serious rust problems.
This is probably an ML from an area where a lot of salt is used in the winter or right on the coast of a saltwater ocean.

#8 ·
This is probably an ML from an area where a lot of salt is used in the winter or right on the coast of a saltwater ocean.
Ah, thanks. So its Namibia then .....

Reactions: Mars478
#11 ·
You are correct about the reflection. I knew it was a 98-99 due to the bumper color.

Up in this region if the fuel door is doing what the one in post 6 is doing then I would bet dollars to donuts that the pinch welds around the bottom of the doors are on there way.
I do see the reflection from the paint line on the tarmac, but I also do see some corrosion starting on inner lip of the rear wheel arch.

#12 ·
I'm sorry I did not put in enough info. Yes it is Michigan USA. The clock reading is miles. The rust spots I believe will be easy fixes. I can pick it up for $1000. I'm more comcerned at what I'm going to have to possably invest into it after I purchase it. Example if well maintianed how many more miles can I roughly expect before have to overhaul the engine?

#15 ·
Necropost.

We see no vehicle profile details under your Avatar ................. We can see you are in the USA from your flag
For your benefit and all the readers,
Please complete your BW registration profile so members may better assist you, seeing and knowing what you drive.
Goto your ===> user CP profile====> click on your icon (top right corner of the webpage) ----> then click on "Account Settings"----> goto Account Details----> add vehicle details---->
ADD your make model YEAR (i.e.. 01 e55amg) into your Profile ----> click save.
This vehicle info will show/display under your username & avatar (on the left side) once it is completed, so members will see & know what you drive if replying), instead of scanning your post or scrolling thru a thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.