Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Cassette Deck I-phone Holder

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Wragie 
#1 ·
I ran across this and thought it was a great idea. It uses the weight of the device and a cassette to hold it in place without causing damage to the drive. I cant recall the last time I even pulled out a cassette so the trouble with this might end up being finding a cassette to use. If you look at the comments one guy suggests using one of those headphone out to cassette adapters at the same time to get sound out of the stereo. I grabbed one of those a few months back from the dollar store so will be trying that myself.

Anyway her is the link and a possible solution on what to do with your cassette drive.

Cassette Deck iPhone Holder

#4 ·
Don't text and drive :p
As the saying goes Machete er ah DAVE don't text! LOL :shit not:

Was thinking more or a mp3 player or gps for my own use. My wife has finally figured out that I turn my phone OFF when I leave the house. Helps keep me "in touch" much gooder that way.

I had thought of going with velcro but didn't want to mess up for lack of a better description my dash so I put this off. I was leaning towards sort of the same thing that would have fit into the hole under the radio. My 98 has the single din radio not the cmd display and I found I didn't want to give up that cubby hole by replacing it with a new double din display. Just too damn handy to loose use of.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.