Date registered: Nov 2007
Vehicle: ML320 2002 Cayman S 2014
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Copied this info from the sticky.
After disconnecting/reconnecting the battery ground cable
1) Enter the security code for the radio.
- Enter the number on the radio card and hit "OK"
If the code is entered incorrectly, word "CODE" appears on the display. After entering the wrong code for 3 times, "WAIT" appears on the display and the radio is disabled for 10 mins. After entering the wrong code for 3 more times, radio is disabled for 60 mins.
2) Re-activate steering angle sensor
- Start the engine
- Turn the steering wheel from lock to lock.
- Malfunction lamp should turn off.
3) Synchronize sunroof
- Open sunroof and hold down the switch. Sunroof moves to the end position, pulls back 1/4 turn and stops.
4) Synchronize power windows (as of VIN A289565)
- Press the switch for the power windows to the 1st actuation point, and then hold down for another 5 seconds after the windows has reached its top end position.
Note: When removing and installing battery, always remove the key from ignition to avoid fault codes. Remove the ground cable first and connect it last. Insulate both cable terminals to prevent unintentional contacts.