Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Missing w163 (2002+) fuse chart ...

26K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  43sqd 
#1 ·
Sorry but can anybody post an engine compartment fuse chart from w163 (2002+).

Thanx for help!

#7 ·
I bought may car without it, and my dealer give me a fuse chart from WIS without relays legend (sic!). The funny thing is that some of the relays that revels to be empty (exactly k16 and k18) answers for express window opening (like in Wolfgang's fuse legend on the shoptalk page- http://www.whnet.com/4x4/pix/fusebox_2.jpg- this is the old ml fuse box).

I need it because my central locking is down, and honestly speaking I have no idea how I can reaper it. The relays are ok. When I am opening the front drivers door using the key, the rear right doors are opening but nothing else happens. When I am closing using the key nothing happends(besides front drivers door are closed ;) ). When I am closing via remote only the tailgate is closed (anti theft system works fine). When I am opening via remote(using open lock key ;) ) only the filler flap works fine.

My guess is that the AAM is broken or three door actuators are down...

#8 ·
What is important here is what model 163 you have. Is it a USA or European version? Please update your profile in USER CP to include the year and model of your truck.

The fuse box label has two possibilities, according to VIN #. Due yourself a favor and get the proper one from the dealer. If you use the layout from the label above, you could be replacing relays you should not have installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.