Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

road side assistance

791 views 8 replies 0 participants last post by  JohnN 
G
#1 ·
I tried to use the road side assistance button yesterday. But the response was I can used the button unless I have the tele aid service. Is that mean the road side assistance button will not work after you brought the ML more than a year?

G
#8 ·
wait 2 hours for road side assistance

I had a flat tire to day call for road side assistance<br> had to wait about 2 hours, but they came and change the tire free of charge, worth the wait<br> no dirty hand

G
#9 ·
Just out of curiousity, where are you?

One day, I had a problem with my transponder not deactivating the car remote. I called roadside immediately, and they told me they'd send a tech out.<br> <br> I ended up figuring out what was wrong immediately, and getting the car to open up (under 10 minutes) - but by the time I called back roadside, there was a guy there ready to help me out. I apologized for the inconvenience, and both of us were on our way.<br> <br> That was on a Sunday morning in New York City. I wonder if it was a function of time of day, or day of the week, or location.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.