Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

303 Aerospace Protectant...

995 views 5 replies 0 participants last post by  JohnN 
G
#1 ·
this is some great stuff, and courtesy of another discussion forum, I found a great price I can pass along to you:<br> <br> A gallon for $44, shipped!<br> <br> just check out <a href='http://www.campingworld.com'>this link</a> to pick some up.<br> <br> This is excellent protectant - an alternative to (gasp - if you use this, please don't tell me) Armor All. This still will throw a UV coating on your vinyl and leather to protect from fading, and will leave a satin sheen to the surface (no greasy, dust collecting surface).<br> <br> Great stuff - and considering the 32oz. container normally goes for around $20-22, a great price.

G
#3 ·
JohnN,<br> I just checked prices in the newest BoatUS catalog. 16oz@$12.99, 32oz@$19.49. While that price doesn't include shipping, it can be purchased at any of their stores at that price. I've used 303 for years and love it. Makes tires look great without being shiny and works great on fiberglass instead of wax.<br> Arnold

G
#4 ·
Arnold...

I love it too - and go through 32 ounces in no time flat, which is why this price was so appealing.<br> <br> I normally buy from Boaters World myself - and on sale, I can get it for $18 + 8.25% tax (32 oz). Figure that it costs about $20. Multiply that by four - you're paying $80 for the same gallon! Almost a 50% savings!<br> <br> Of course - depends on how much you use. But hey - can't beat that pricing.

G
#5 ·
One of the two magic products

John,<br> No need to go into the virtues of 303... the other product that is incredible is Corrosion Block or Corrosion X. I've talked about Corrosion Block before but it, like 303, keeps you shaking your head as to how many uses you can put it to. (Penetrating oil X 100, corrosion lifter, corrosion preventative, lubricant, etc etc.) I was able to revive an old blower motor using corrosion block on an 82 300TD that the mechanic said was forever dead. Great for power antennae and much of anything afloat<br> Arnold

G
#6 ·
Absolutely!

Corrosion Block is one of my favorites - use it all over the place, but especially on the gates I have here around the house. It's the best thing at keeping them well lubricated, easy to open, and noise free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.