Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

NAV-TV

862 views 7 replies 0 participants last post by  JohnN 
G
#1 ·
JohnN maybe if you get a chance you can check this company out. They seem to be located in your area. Having at TV function with the MCS system might nice if it works.<br>

G
#2 ·
Jack - check the archives...

I e-mailed them once a few months back, asking them how much it would cost, and what the procedure was.<br>
<br>
Answer - cost around $650, but they didn't know exactly what it would take, as they hadn't done any ML's yet! They wanted me to leave it with them overnight...<br>
<br>
As you could guess, I passed on it ;)

G
#5 ·
Re: call a few months ago they said they were not ready to install in a ml yet

i called them a couple of weeks ago and he said they have a universal adapter that works. it will require you to send them your head unit and it'll take a couple of days. they will install their univ adapter that reprograms the horizontal buttons just under the screen to input controls. you will then need to buy a tv tuner and/or another adapter to connect the video source.<br> <br> he said once they put their adapter in, a local mobile video shop can handle the rest.<br> <br> i too passed cause im not too sure about this. i'm gonna wait until he does some more and we can see him update his website with an actual ml conversion.

G
#7 ·
I think we ALL better wait...

with a warranty issue such as this, some with nav some not, what if this universal kit f@#%s up the radio, then were a$$ out of a radio. lets all wait unit they have perfected this interface...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.