Brembo/Mercedes Brakes are in...

2K views 21 replies 0 participants last post by  Chris Krikorian 
G
#1 ·
[No message]

G
#13 ·
Thanks...

I've seen a few black ones and yellow ones, but wasn't sure if those were stock from the factory. Does one actually get a choice, or does it depend solely on the paint colour and or the model of the car?

G
#16 ·
Re: ML 55 HOOD IS IN...WHAT A BARE PIECE OF SHEET METAL...LoL

Please let us know how much painting and installation costs you. I guess the grill will be a separate cost. Are there any other components needed? Thanks

G
#18 ·
Re: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 2001 Porsche and has red calipers but the color is not a question of aesthetics, basic brakes are black, up-graded brakes are red, yellow brakes are ceramics like in the new GT2.

G
#21 ·
You need the inner insulation, shocks, windshield washer stuff, grill, and hood emblem.

I'm doing the installation, painting will be done by my auto body shop that I deal with, it will cost $200 to paint.

G
#22 ·
You need the inner insulation, shocks, windshield washer stuff, grill, and hood emblem.

I'm doing the installation, painting will be done by my auto body shop that I deal with, it will cost $200 to paint. Also I am having custom air vents built into the hood ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.