Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Selling My Euro Headlights w/ chrome rings.....

1K views 14 replies 0 participants last post by  LexoBenZ 
G
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I just got my new 2002 Projections and now I have a pair of my Euro Headlights w/ chrome headlamp rings laying around. They are in perfect condition except for the mounting bracket broke off. You can see it in the second pic. I had the broken piece super glued on and had them on my car for less than 2 months without any problems. They are hallogen headlamps WITHOUT the orange corner for that European look. Chris K. also had these on his ML. Just give me a reasonable price and their yours.

G
#3 ·
Re: Also, I still have for sale the Flair Kit, Grill, and Chrome Bumper insert

What do you want for the chrome grill and bumper insert? Also could you tell me if you had 2 make any modifications to install your 2002 projectors? if u want email direct: LexoBenz@Hotmail.com Thanks!

G
#4 ·

I'll sell the grill and insert for $100 without shipping. I dont beleive there were any modifications to install the lights. Sorry, I had my audio shop install them. But they told me they had no problems.

G
#5 ·
Stefan, ...

what condition is the grill and bumper insert in? do you know if they will fit an '02 ML320? where are you in NJ? <br> <br> Of course, LexoBenz gets the first shot at it. ;-)<br> <br> Thanks.

G
#7 ·
Re: Stefan, ...

They are both in excelent condition. Like new. The grill will fit a '02 Ml but I dont think the bumber insert will fit b/c the '02 bumpers are different. E-mail me if you want them. That goes for everybody. Eyceburg11@aol.com

G
#9 ·
curious if you installed mudflaps with your former fender flares, I just got a set of flaps but the dealer sent me the wrong sides so i am waiting to install however the step tube and flares seem to interfere with the installation, HELP??!!

G
#11 ·
Jack, so you got the wrong side.:-( anyway, the side step is not going to interfere to the instalation,like whay you have seen on mine, but you may have to illiminate using the two bottom plastic screw that supposed to be holding the front mud flaps,since the side step is under the flaps it should be OK. email me when you are ready.

G
#12 ·
even with the fender flares? The one front flap which was shipped to me is seeming to bind on the flare, I will be getting into it in a few minutes. I will let you know. Did you have the flaps on yours with the flares?? I was thinking you did.

G
#15 ·

Thanks 4 the reply, but between my msg and your reply, I went and spent my monthly 'Car Allowance'.. oops, on 2002 Projectors and Aqua 6000k xenons... But, thank you anyway...Sorry..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.