- Original Mercedes DVD Navigation
- Front & Rear- original Lorinser bumper
- Fender Flares & Side Skirt - Lorinser Replica
- Lowered with Bilstein shocks

Asking Rate - $18000 (Negotaible)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That is one funky ML... the grill reminds me of a Nissan Sentra and the wheels and tires look to be way small for the fenders.

I guess my 02 for 12,500 with 67k miles WAS a good buy!!

#4 ·
I totally understand that... so 18k is a bit much

#5 ·
Way too much, if you want to sell it this summer. These 320's are like Hummers, which is "worst of both worlds". They have that unique combination of being very slow and gas hogs. People will tolerate heavier fuel usage if the performance is strong, but that's certainly not the case with this dated heavy truck chassis and low output motor.

#6 ·
that ml looks pretty clean, but i'm not feeling that front bumper. with those big ass fog lights and that lower section, idk. not my thing. but good luck trying to sell it. looking at kbb. its worth like 10k to 17k in excellent condition. with the prices these days, you might get like 15k or so

#8 ·
Dealing in the car biz for years, body kits and add ons do not raise the value, only make them possibly easier to sell. But in most cases they narrow your market way down. Most people look away from cars with body kits, big wheels, loud exhausts, etc, as a sign that they were owned by a "kid" that probably diverted money from maintenance to put into bling. While that is not always the case, it is a harsh reality.

SUV prices have fallen over 20% since January of this year due to high fuel prices. Most of us are stuck with our rigs unless you trade them in and then be prepared to take it in the -------. I bought my loaded 01 ML 430 Sport from a local one owner, with full records, two years ago and paid $17.5. I probably could not sell it for $10k now with the fuel the way it is. Good thing I dont want to sell.

Not being down on you, just giving that dose of reality we all need to choke on from time to time.

#11 ·
I also agree, the market now is so soft for the heavy gas-sucking SUV's. And each day that goes by with more gas price increases, the faster the depreciation. The only way to get these sold is selling it way below KBB.

Gas prices in California increased over $1.00/gallon in the last 6-7 months, which is driving these depreciation rates.

#12 ·
I know SUV prices are in the toilet. We have new car dealers setting up 'tent events' all over our town trying to wash out these ext. cab trucks and large SUV's with little or no success. I know it will only get worse. Putting things in perspective, though. Luxury vehicles will almost always command a resale value better than that of the run of the mill SUV's. A person with disposable income isn't going to care much about the extra $30 to $40 per week fuel expense. Our local KBB shows excellent condition with low mileage at $14,025.

#13 ·
It's going to take more than tents and balloons to get rid of these old SUV's. It's all about really low prices and the prices are still dropping as long as gas prices go up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.