15K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sosh 
#1 ·
Hey ML people....
ETS is on....
any sugestions why the light is on ?
any sugestions on how to fix this ?
thanks !

#4 ·
Go to Autozone and ask them to read your computer and give you the codes for why the lights are on, they may even be able to tell you what the codes mean, if not, post them here, and I'm sure someone has seen them before. I had the same problem, and found out that they were on because one of my headlights was blown. Now, usually I'd see this type of a problem, but thats what I get for letting the wife drive the vehicle all the time, and me only driving it during the day time on the weekends. Serves me right.

Replaced the low beam bulb and the lights went out, never seen that one here, but it worked.

Guess that's one we can add to the list.

Good Luck, and make sure you visit Autozone, worked for me.

#6 ·
360glass - 2/2/2005 11:17 AM

Funny, my wife also drives the ML....and I really don't get to drive the ML that much (maybe once a month). Anyhow, thanks for the tip...I will be visiting Autozone this coming weekend...
Autozone will give you only the basic code, not the detailed info that you will need to do the repair. The only shop that can give you the accurate info with all the details is one with an MB Star diagnostic system ie a dealer. To correct a problem with the Autozone info you will still have to guess and throw parts at it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.