99 Passenger Side Mirror Cover... - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Vans/Trucks/SUV/Others > W163 M-Class
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2005, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2004
Vehicle: 99 ML430
Send a message via AIM to Rastafarian Send a message via Yahoo to Rastafarian
99 Passenger Side Mirror Cover...

Anybody have one they want or need to get rid of?? Damn car wash ate mine yesterday. Can't find any non-lighted on ebay, and dont really want to pay the dealer.

Has anybody seen them anywhere but the dealer?

TIA..
Rastafarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2005, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2003
Vehicle: 2000 ML430
RE: 99 Passenger Side Mirror Cover...

Quote:
Rastafarian - 1/30/2005 3:40 PM

Anybody have one they want or need to get rid of?? Damn car wash ate mine yesterday. Can't find any non-lighted on ebay, and dont really want to pay the dealer.

TIA..
If you can wait.... you can get the turn signal covers from Jerry's for $199.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2002
Vehicle: 1999 Kleemann ML43K
What color?

Quote:
Rastafarian - 1/30/2005 2:40 PM

TIA..
Within the next two months or so I'll be getting the lighted ones so I'll have two black opal OEM covers available.
MODS:Kleemann Kompressor\Hardwired Valentine One\Burl/Black leather Armrestcover\Rear Burlwood Switch Cover\Burlwood/Ash Leather Shift Knob\Chrome Gear Shift Encase Set\Single Flat Burlwood Drinkholder\Burlwood/Black Leather Steering Wheel\Bose Tweeters w/ Sail Panels\Wood Trim for 3 Vents\Wood Dash Kit\Glove Box Organizer\Chrome A/C Switch Rings\Burl Frame for Instrument Panel\"nr" White Instrument Gauge Face\Chrome Gauge Cluster Rings\Passenger Floor Cargo Net\MB Stainless F&R Door Sills\MB Rubber Floor Mats\Cargo Tray with Organizers\Hella Bi-Xenons\LED front turn signals\Chrome Sport Grille\PP Chrome Front Bumper Grille\chrome head light rings\Hella xenon micro DE Foglights\Tailgate Filler Panel\Rear Spoiler w/ clear/red LED brake light\45 LED 3rd Brake light\'02 Tailights w/ LED brake lights and wired-blinking side markers\chrome taillight rings\Supersprint Muffler & Exhaust Kit w/signature Round Supersprint Tips\Chrome Tailgate Handle\AMG 18" Rims w/ DUNLOP SP 9000s\MB Blue Laurel Center Wheel Cap Emblems\Red calipers\Cell Phone Antenna\Lamella Skyview Wind Deflector\OEM Fender Flares\MB Polished Stainless Steel Step Bars\AMP Alloy Fuel Door Flap\Chrome Side Indicator Frames\Kleemann "K" and G-klasse "8" Side Emblems\Chrome Door Side Strips\Chrome Shell Inserts\chrome door handle covers\Chrome window sill covers\LED blinking side view mirror covers\12.1" Directed Video LCD OHD w/DVD.

THANKS: Cory @ Kleemann USA\Axel, Jim, & Cliff @ Knauz MB of Lake Bluff\MB of Westmont\Andrew Ling\Jerry @ ForMyMercedesdotcom\Performance Products\Park Place MB Texas\tirerack.com\MB of Naperville\JP Mercedes of Lasalle-Peru\Ben @ evosport\AMP Research\drinkholders.com\exoticwooddash.com\Rodne y\& many thanks to Pleubner...the king publisher of the ML mods from Benzworld.org
LOCHS 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
BenzWorld Junior Member

RE: What color?

Quote:
LOCHS 2 - 1/30/2005 9:58 PM
Within the next two months or so I'll be getting the lighted ones so I'll have two black opal OEM covers available.
Hmmmm.. Mines that funky dark green.. I wonder if the black mirrors would look funny?

In any case by the time you are ready to part with yours, my power mirrors will be ruined..

Thanks anyway.. To the MB Dealer!!
Old 01-31-2005, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2003
RE: What color?

[QUOTE]Rastafarian - 1/31/2005 2:25 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm.. Mines that funky dark green.. I wonder if the black mirrors would look funny?
I dont know if this is a good price.... $96.39 for the right side assembly

http://www.parts.com/partlocator/ind...99&catalogid=2
00 ML430 Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 05:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
BenzWorld Junior Member

Quote:
I dont know if this is a good price.... $96.39 for the right side assembly

http://www.parts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=213884&chapter= ERI5768&appSectionid=2732&groupid=2740&subgroupid= 3455&make=67&model=Ml430&year=1999&catalogid=2
Damn.. Good find dawg.. I looked all over.. I called the predictably unhelpful MB dealer and was told that I need ed my VIN (I don't quite have that memorized, think you could look it up jerk-off?? )

I'll give them a call tommorrow and be astounded how cheap that seems for a piece of plastic..

Thanks Man!
Old 01-31-2005, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Feb 2004
Vehicle: 02 ML 320

wow thats a steal. when i broke the outside plastic part it ended up costing $390.00 at the dealer cuse they had to take apart the motor and got to love that $90/hr labor and best of all the $45.00 car wash.(got the car wash taken off the bill)
Andrew2004az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 09:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2004

OK. I think I need to replace my passenger side mirror. Little accident with a wooden fence. I was reading some of these replys and was wondering when people say motor are they refering to the motor for the glass moving? Or is there a motor that folds in the mirrors? thanks
Tatnhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 09:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2004

OK. I think I need to replace my passenger side mirror. Little accident with a wooden fence. I was reading some of these replys and was wondering when people say motor are they refering to the motor for the glass moving? Or is there a motor that folds in the mirrors? thanks
Tatnhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 98ML320

His is a 99, they didn't have power folding mirrors so he's talking about mechanism for moving the glass.
bigcatny is offline   Reply With Quote

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Vans/Trucks/SUV/Others > W163 M-Class