Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Post your ML-pictures!

654K views 1K replies 414 participants last post by  Teckgeek 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your ML!
I want to see old pictures, new pictures, pictures of modifications, pictures of you and your ML together, picures of your ML roadtrips, pictures of everything that has to do with the ML!

I luv pics! [:D][;)]

Here are a few of my ML:

See less See more
#54 ·
[No message]

#55 ·
[No message]

#56 ·
[No message]

#60 ·
em17henry - 6/17/2004 9:35 PM

Those Parking light pic looks like daytime running lights.. how did you do that?
well...they are daytime running lights but "my" shop wired them so they light up when I use the parking lights. thought it was nice [:)]

#62 ·
stroessel,

Which brand of bull bar is that? Is it stainless, or chromed steel, what did you pay for it. Great looking lights, are they wired to the factory fog switch or did you use separate swithces for the lights? Looks great!

-ccorley

#67 ·
CCORLEY - 6/27/2004 4:46 AM

stroessel,

Which brand of bull bar is that? Is it stainless, or chromed steel, what did you pay for it. Great looking lights, are they wired to the factory fog switch or did you use separate swithces for the lights? Looks great!

-ccorley
I don't know what brand it is, Mercedes here in Gävle (Sweden) installed it for me.
It's stainless steel.
Don't remember how much i payed for it, sorry.

The lights are all wired to the factory switches.

Thank you all for the comments.

Here's a few pics of my new Pioneer AVIC-X1 (or N1 in the US)...

#69 ·
LA Swede - 7/4/2004 9:21 PM

That looks like a really, really nice "vinterstuga". Where in Sweden is that? Almost makes me miss Sweden, but not quite.
Hey,
so you have lived in sweden?

the "vinterstuga" is located in Sälen...right across from Tandådalen [:)]