Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

ML350 New Control Unit #112 153 53 79

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  S4toML 
#1 ·
Apparently, as of 02/13/04, when the ME Control Unit is flashed with the latest software it should read part # <b>112 153 53 79</b>.

I requested the latest update and hoped that this will fix the "hesitation issue" I (as well as others) have experienced in their brand new 350's.

Mobil 1 Ow40 was used for service B. New cabin/dust filter was installed. New front and rear wipers. And, they also replaced my rusted drivers side rail (door sill) upon my request.

Kudos to Prestige MB for excellent service!

#2 ·
S4toML - 2/16/2004 5:06 PM

Apparently, as of 02/13/04, when the ME Control Unit is flashed with the latest software it should read part # <b>112 153 53 79</b>.

I requested the latest update and hoped that this will fix the "hesitation issue" I (as well as others) have experienced in their brand new 350's.

Mobil 1 Ow40 was used for service B. New cabin/dust filter was installed. New front and rear wipers. And, they also replaced my rusted drivers side rail (door sill) upon my request.

Kudos to Prestige MB for excellent service!
Did they rotate your tires and report the status of your brake pads?

#3 ·
Yes, tires were rotated per my request but SA said it is part of service B

...it wouldn't do any harm to ask anyway just to make sure.

My front pads are worn 5 mm beyond the minimum expected thickness under service B thresholds. I consider this normal wear at ~20K mostly highway miles in 14 months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.