Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

OT What did you guys get your wives for Valentines day?

997 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  AndyFracica 
#1 ·
My wife and I went dinner at a nice Italian restaurante. [:D] No flowers, card, or chocolates at my wife's request.[:)]

#2 ·
Same here we just ate dinner, with another couple[:)][;)]plain and simple[;)]

#3 ·
AndyFracica - 2/15/2004 12:07 AM

My wife and I went dinner at a nice Italian restaurante. [:D] No flowers, card, or chocolates at my wife's request.[:)]
i got my gf a dozen half white half red roses.. and hid them in her room for her to find.. it was a blast.. i cooked dinner and we watched a nice movie.. and now i'm checking my benzworld forum while she's asking me what i'm doing.. ahhh gotta run
ahhh

#4 ·
lol...how sweet for all young ones,,,but for us.. nah! A good dinner is fine[:)]

#6 ·
A COMAND 2.0 Head Unit ......

That I will install in her "C-320" tomorrow/Monday as a DIY. Actually, I guess that is for me ....

Box of chocolates, a really mushy card, and I watched the twins (now three weeks old) for a few hours while she went out shopping by herself. Major points for that one guys!!!

[:D]

#7 ·
BOY-6 - 2/15/2004 2:36 AM

i got nothing im divorced!! [:p]
I'm not sure whether I should say sorry or congratulations. [:)]

My first marriage lasted 2-1/2 years. My wife (#2) and I will celebrate our 18th anniversary in May. [:D]

#8 ·
angldrkns9 - 2/15/2004 1:17 AM

i got my gf a dozen half white half red roses.. and hid them in her room for her to find.. it was a blast.. i cooked dinner and we watched a nice movie.. and now i'm checking my benzworld forum while she's asking me what i'm doing.. ahhh gotta run
ahhh
That's great![:)]

My wife and I met on Valentines Day in 1985.

#10 ·
AndyFracica - 2/15/2004 12:03 PM

angldrkns9 - 2/15/2004 1:17 AM

ahhh
That's great![:)]

My wife and I met on Valentines Day in 1985.
Met my wife on Friday the 13th! jd

#11 ·
jdanish - 2/15/2004 11:12 AM
It sounds like it was good luck. [:)]

#12 ·
jdanish - 2/15/2004 11:12 AM
It sounds like it was good luck. [:)]

#14 ·
Wife's mom had surgery Thursday (blown disk at C5-C6). Wife stayed at hospital with her Thursday night. Wife and her sis took her home Friday afternoon, and wife stayed with her Friday and Saturday night.

I took mother-in-law a dozen roses Friday afternoon, and took a dozen home for wife. She didn't see them until this morning.

Meanwhile, I worked 12 hrs or so each day (at work now), went to mother-in-law's house each evening, then went home and slept alone in an empty house.

PS ... and, without wife's snoring, I slept GREAT!
[:D]

#15 ·
Took care of daughter all day while she went shopping

...then we headed out to dinner with the little one[:D]

#16 ·
jdanish - 2/15/2004 12:05 PM

Oh Yea, co-pilot, and business partner also.
jd
Wow! That is fantastic. [:)] My wife and both want to take flying lessons. Maybe after the kids have grown and left the house and we have more money for playtoys. [:D]

#17 ·
A box of Russell Stover candies and Lasik Custom Eye surgery.
[8D]
Mark

#18 ·
AndyFracica - 2/15/2004 1:46 PM

jdanish - 2/15/2004 12:05 PM

Oh Yea, co-pilot, and business partner also.
jd
Wow! That is fantastic. [:)] My wife and both want to take flying lessons. Maybe after the kids have grown and left the house and we have more money for playtoys. [:D]
Please keep your goals, but it seems we just never had that happen ,now two more houses to deal with and oh yea, the wedding.....................jd

#19 ·
jdanish - 2/15/2004 5:22 PM

Please keep your goals, but it seems we just never had that happen ,now two more houses to deal with and oh yea, the wedding.....................jd
The first goal is to finish college. I will graduate with a BS in Business Management in July at the yough age of 46. I finish my last class at the end of March. I plan on starting a Master's program in the fall.

Somewhere in there I will see if there is room to move around at my company to see if I can make some more money. [:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.