Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

JimB is awesome...

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  JimB 
#1 ·
just wanted to start by saying i am not one to kiss ass... if anything i have been criticized for being a little to brutal sometimes...

with that out of the way... i have to say, JimB., is a complete class act. i had some questions on installs... and he went as far as to photograph install instructions and email them to me! he even offered to send me a physical copy... i am not easily impressed, butJimB, my friend, you are really great! thanks again.

#4 ·
Oh wait...

I see you and him go wayyyyy back. Jim looked more mature and grayed the last time I saw him [^]

#7 ·
RE: My Jim is allmighty, don't make fun of him, or out of warranty jobs at 50,001 will pour!

tcp_ML500 - 2/13/2004 9:53 AM

Did you get the extended warranty?
Who me? No, I'm planning to trade-in the 350 for an E or GST before my warranty is up.

#11 ·
Wow, I'm sitting my BUTT out here browsing the BW when I read all your comments and I'm speechless folks.

Yes, Al. I would like to thank the Navy Training for not being an A-H and I thank you all guys for paying taxes so I can get my retirement pay every first day of the month. [:D][:D]

Thanks ahopeter, and you are welcome, I'm glad that I can help to this board. [:)][;)]

#12 ·
Of course, Pinoy Hospitality at its best! Hey Jim, when are you going to install my bull bar?[:D]

#13 ·
Everytime JimB is around my hood, I always try to take him out. He's claims to be busy all the time. C'mon now JimB I just want to show you a good time, I'll tell your wife that I'll have you home by 8..... (in the morning). [:D]

JimB is the man.

#14 ·
As soon as I got the R/T ticket you sent me[:D][;)]

#15 ·
OK next time I will have to put my request chit in early enough to my wife so I can go with you...[:D][:)]

#19 ·
RE: who else is Asian...

BenjiBoy650 - 2/14/2004 12:04 PM

Wow JimB is a Pinoy? Never thought of that, maybe I need to find out who else is Asian here besides me and Drew...hehe. Good job JimB, sounds like you're real popular 'round these parts.
Psssst...here you go: The BW hall of P(f)ame [:p]

#21 ·
U R welcome[:)]show some pics when installed[:p]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.