Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Quick question about installing 2004 Halogen Lights

789 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  AndyFracica 
#1 ·
I'm looking to replace my 99 lights with some 04 Halogen Lights. I was just wondering how easy or hard the installation is. I thought uninstalling my old grill and installing the new AMG grill would be hard, but that only took me about 10 mins. Was just wondering how hard it is to change the lights, I don't want to be out in the cold trying to install them and having a hard time. If it's complicated I’ll just wait till summer when I can stay outside as long as I want and not freeze my ass off [:p]

#3 ·
Sub-Zero - 2/10/2004 8:19 PM

I'm looking to replace my 99 lights with some 04 Halogen Lights. I was just wondering how easy or hard the installation is. I thought uninstalling my old grill and installing the new AMG grill would be hard, but that only took me about 10 mins. Was just wondering how hard it is to change the lights, I don't want to be out in the cold trying to install them and having a hard time. If it's complicated I’ll just wait till summer when I can stay outside as long as I want and not freeze my ass off [:p]
If you have the pigtail adapter 1 hour tops.

#5 ·
Sub-Zero - 2/10/2004 10:19 PM

ed recently purchased my Halogen headlights out of my ML and retrofitted them to his 01 ML without and adapters.

#6 ·
Andy....

I still owe you those pictures. Been raining lately and my PC card CF adapter just arrived. I'll email them to you this weekend if it doesn't rain.

#7 ·
RE: Andy....

ed - 2/15/2004 7:10 PM

I still owe you those pictures. Been raining lately and my PC card CF adapter just arrived. I'll email them to you this weekend if it doesn't rain.
Hi ed,

Did you watch the Dayton 500 today? My favorite driver won!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

#8 ·
Sorry Andy, not a race fan.

#9 ·
ed - 2/15/2004 7:53 PM

Sorry Andy, not a race fan.
Oh well, it was like Super Bowl Sunday for me. [:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.