Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ml 55 hood?

3K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  S4toML 
#1 ·
Hi everybody, does anyone have a clue where I could buy an ml 55 hood?
Thanks
alex

#6 ·
'98 ML320, Black, M1, 3rd Row, OEM Black Brushguard, '02 BiXenons, Hella 500 Fogs with Hoen Xenonmatch and Hella Clear Shields, Bilsteins, '01 MCS/CD, Smoke Roof & Hood Deflectors, OEM Hitch, MBQuart, AMG Chrome Gauge Rings, Euro Footwell Net, 35% Front Window Tint, the "Drew Tint", and BenzWorld Decal!

Hahahaha...who's the poser????

and BenzWorld Decal!

AMG Chrome Gauge Rings

Hella Clear Shields

hahaha

#7 ·
Calm down lay low. UncAl did not instul you, he merely pointed out that your signature was using

language that might be inappropriate, in addition to being orthographically flawed.

Your age accounts for your hot temper, as for the definition of what a poseur is, ask your father if you can borrow his dictionary, you'll please him greatly as he might think you've finally decided to get some education.

Don't be jealous if his ML is vintage, your's might become vintage as well, unless you drive the way you write and talk, in which case good luck with getting insurance.

#9 ·
LayLow - 12/12/2003 3:49 PM
Hahahaha...who's the poser????
Well (hahaha) You are, actually. Everything on my ML is either OEM for that model, or hidden from view (but an improvement, like the MCS or the Bilsteins). BTW, thanks for mentioning the BW decal - I like it too ...

A Poser, on the other hand, trys to convince the world he has something he doesn't, e.g. AMG badges, a ML55 power dome hood covering a V6, etc. ... things that have no practical or performance value whatsoever. A Poser is someone like you.

Also, I apologize for the misinformation from my friend tcp. He mistakenly thought I wasn't insulting you. In fact, I was.

Have a nice day, A?

#10 ·
RE: Calm down lay low. UncAl did not instul you, he merely pointed out that your signature was usin

tcp_ML500 - 12/12/2003 3:55 PM

language that might be inappropriate, in addition to being orthographically flawed.

Your age accounts for your hot temper, as for the definition of what a poseur is, ask your father if you can borrow his dictionary, you'll please him greatly as he might think you've finally decided to get some education.

Don't be jealous if his ML is vintage, your's might become vintage as well, unless you drive the way you write and talk, in which case good luck with getting insurance.
If I was a poser i'd be driving an old ml 98 that I paied around 15k with tons of accesories...and a big ass Benzworld.org sticker to make ppl think I also own an S55...

As for the orthographical, I'd really like to see you write long messages in french full of mistakes so I could amuse my retarded ass laughing at your mistakes!!!

As for the hood if you think it's ugly that's your choice. But I did not ask for an opinion on wheter to put an ml55 hood on my car or not...I asked you guys to help me find one!!!

If you're too stupid to understand that than...it's too bad for you!

#12 ·
RE: Calm down lay low. UncAl did not instul you, he merely pointed out that your signature was usin

LayLow - 12/12/2003 4:15 PM
and a big ass Benzworld.org sticker to make ppl think I also own an S55...
What?

Oh, here's the essence of the post ...

... I could amuse my retarded ass ...
I'm very sorry - I didn't know you were retarded. That explains a lot.

#13 ·
Ah, a challenge, finally!

If I was a poser i'd be driving an old ml 98 that I paied around 15k with tons of accesories
So you did not ask your dad if you could borrow his dictionary did you? How appropriate of you to tell me I was stupid, I should have known you folks probably don't have one anyway! Since you have a computer, go to http://www.m-w.com, you'll see that what you describe is at the antipodes of the definition of a poseur, which you seem to fit perfectly though!

a big ass Benzworld.org sticker to make ppl think I also own an S55...
An S55 badge would attempt to fool people, a BenzWorld.org sticker does not.

I'd really like to see you write long messages in french full of mistakes so I could amuse my retarded ass laughing at your mistakes!!!
I'll oblige and post a simultaneous translation so as to amuse you even more.

As for the hood if you think it's ugly that's your choice.
Français: Il ne me viendrais pas a l'idée de critiquer les qualités esthétiques d'un capot de ML55, et je ne comprends pas que vous puissiez vous permettre de me prêter de telles intentions. Auriez vous l'obligence de bien vouloir m'indiquer comment vous êtes arrivé a une telle conclusion à partir de mon text original?

English: I would not think of criticizing the esthetic qualities of an ML55 hood, and I do not understand how you came to lend me such intentions. Would you be so kind as to indicate how you came to such conclusion using my original writings?

If you're too stupid to understand that than...it's too bad for you!
Français: Vous êtes décidemment très aimable, et je vous remercie vivement du joli compliment. En ce qui concerne votre avertissement, je préfère être con comme moi qu'intelligent comme vous.

English: You are so very kind, and I thank you for your nice words. As for your warning, I would rather be as stupid as I am than as intelligent as you are.

Français: Qu'il me soit permit de croire qu'un fils de pute comme toi ailles se faire enculer ailleurs et disparaisse de ce forum pou retourner se vautrer dans sa merde, avec les autres dégénérés de sa famille.

English: I love you very much

#14 ·
Now that we've defined "Poser", let's turn our attention to "Potty Mouth".

Exhibit A:

LayLow - 12/12/2003 3:45 PM
Shut the fuck up and look at the piece of crap you're driving before insulting ppl!

You're driving a 6 years old car & I'm the poser????

Shut the fuck up poser!!!!
Laylow, please read "Terms of Use" <a href="http://www.benzworld.org/info/Termsofuse.asp" target=new>here</a>; specifically the Member Conduct section.

IMO, you are in violation of both the explicit and masked use of profanity rules. You could change your signature, and be respectful of others, or you can leave. Take your pick.

#15 ·
Hey, how did I get dragged into this? :-O

#18 ·
Maybe I'll put my Kleemann badges up on eBay...

#24 ·
UncAl - 12/12/2003 4:45 PM

IMO, you are in violation of both the explicit and masked use of profanity rules. You could change your signature, and be respectful of others, or you can leave. Take your pick.
I have to chime in here gentlemen.

LayLow - Let me pick for you.

I find every letter of your posts offensive. Parts make very little sense. Please take your attitude, profanity, your short temper, and your contempt for those on this forum who actually contribute and BEAT IT!

Leave the forum. Never log in again.

#25 ·
WOW, and my wife wonders why I stay out of forums.
I guess you better not look at what I drive. It's real old and has a shifter thingy, you know I even have to get out of it to put it into four wheel drive. I was going to offer him my hood from a real ML 55, for about ($55,000 US).

#26 ·
LayLow.........

I don't know if someone answered your question. The thread was too long so I didn't read the whole thing. Ask Chris Krikorian, he knows where to get one because he did that mod. IIRC, the hood was about $300.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.