Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need some suggestions...

420 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  anziani 
#1 ·
So fellas I'm thinking to drop the car I don't know how It would look but if anyone has it done I would love to see some photos if possible and I was thinking I'm here in Los Angeles I'm trying to get some fog lights on my bumper if you know a spot that will install it for me or where I can get it from please let me know thanks

#4 ·
I think we need a little more info. Do you want them in your front bumper or above it? Why don't you look in this forum under "Recommended Repair shops-West", find one close to you and go talk to them. Another suggestion would be CARID.com I think they do installation. As you know L.A. is a really BIG place. (75 miles from one side to the other!)
Anziani

#6 ·
CrazyAr, looks like a standard bumper cover to me. Is that what you have but with no cut outs? My last two MB's had driving lights in those slots turned on by the main light switch turned to the right and then pulled out. Does your light switch show that? Driving light replacements are easily had. Don't know about fog lights though. Why don't you visit your Mercedes dealer parts department and ask some questions.
Anziani

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.