Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Parting Out

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Coastalbenz95 
#1 ·
SO back in December my engine developed a knock. I changed the timing chain tensioner and guides but later confirmed that i had a loose wrist pin and it was knocking at 230K miles. I've found a replacement w140 from California on the truck coming to Florida now. I am removing some parts to keep for this new car (timing chain guides and cam oilers and tensioner) since they're new. The parts car has black interior that is in great shape, it has the Zebrano wood package including the wood steering wheel. If you need a part please let know and I'll see what I can do to get it to you. The car had a fresh paint job almost 2 years ago so hood, fenders trunk all of that is in good shape. Door panels are great, seat bottoms are good. Let me know if anyone needs anything. Thanks!

#10 ·
Oh, weird. Yeah you have the facelift tail lights. Was the car in a rear-end accident at some point?

Anyway, yes the facelift boot lid will now fit... however, the one from his car will be sized for US plates, not European plates, so it still may not be a good option for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.