Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Newly minted forum moderator MAVA

820 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MAVA 
#1 ·
Just noticed, our own Martin (MAVA) has been tapped to be a new "Moderator" to the W140 forum.

I am assuming being a moderator is an honor and a responsibility. Well done and well deserved Martin!

Steve

PS His status has also changed and now it says "Outstanding Contributor"
Martin surely is a great asset!

#4 ·
Thank you Gentlemen...

I happened out of the blue....

Thanks to Chris (Merc-S600), and James from the R129 forum(Redliner)...

It is a honer, but I am just an active participant with the same problems everyone else faces..

It is all of you that make it great too... I have something from time to time that peeks interest of others here, so does everyone else..

Thank you,

Martin

#5 · (Edited)
Congrats again Martin ,i'm very happy for the outcome yesterday & how quick James & Teutone reacted (impressive) .
I choose you because for one you are an absolutely top bloke , 2nd one of the best contributors here on the forum & third , due to time differences with World time zones ,Z168 Eric is in Europe ,you in the US now & me here Down under somewhere , this way the forum is always monitored .
HAKU is still on apparently but rarely ,last log on was last year & ZEAG hasn't been on for the last 5/6 month .
If ZEAG doesn't reply to Administrator James ( Red Liner ) within 10 days , another Moderator position will be available, I will look into it & choose some one else instead .:thumbsup:

#10 ·
Martin,

I have frequently, on our forum provided you with well deserved praise based upon your technical contributions as well as your disposition of a "mensch". You had always had lots of patience with those working to keep up with your developing expertise of system by system.

I wish you sincere congratulations on your newly well deserved honor of "Moderator - Outstanding Contributor", which you are. I am confident you will wear this badge of honor with well deserved pride.

Seth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.