Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

throttle body-actuator clutch

972 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  bkels 
#1 ·
cracked the 23 year old crip and hooked a 9volt battery to the power and neg and its not clicking so i will disable.Im new to mecrs but i allready got the bug.If someone can help guide me to find new cluch coil.and help to do my profile too lol

#5 ·
Like Martin said or just click onto " User CP " on the near middle top in any of your threats , then look left & click " Edit your Profile " . easy from there on , you can even add a picture of your car as an Avatar if you like lol.
As for the original question , nothing comes to my mind atm .:thumbsup:

#4 ·
No problem, no dumb questions in life-just unknown ones!!!

Where your screen name is at near the top right. Just right below is a the "Private Messages"-click on that, and that will take you to another window, and all the adjustments will be on the left side of the screen..

Hope it helps,

Martin

#6 ·
just to clarify the test needs to be done with a 9v battery from a power tool or a 9volt power source and not just a 9v out of a smoke detector not enough juice.victor has a video im just trying to save you time.i had to watch 20 you tube videos to find.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.