Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

I have a w140 and a w124. It's time for w126?

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  nugent 
#1 ·
I have a w140 Sedan and W124 Cabriolet. I think it is time for w126 Coupe? :devil

What do you guys think? Does anyone of you have this combination? With combination I mean...any w140, any w124 and any w126. What's the difference? What does it feel like to have the best MBZs?

p.s. My wife is going to kill me. So if I suddenly disappear...you know why.

Reactions: PetrFin
#5 ·
I am just talking about the cars for myself. My wife he has her own car that I am not counting. Perhaps I am being greedy.

I am curious to know if anyone has all three and their experience and pics of their cars.

#9 ·
I have the trifecta: W126 380SEC coupe, W140 300SE panzerwagen, W210 E320 taxi.

To my mind, I have all the bases covered. The coupe for fair-weather outings, the panzer for stylish touring, the taxi for comfortable economical errand-running. Each has its own maintenance quirks to keep me interested.

The problem is that my wife used to have a 1983 W123 300CD turbo - the same year as the current 380SEC. Her car was rear-ended and totaled, and now she wants to steal mine.

Photos attached, the last to tease.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.