Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

hello all

797 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Teutone 
#1 ·
hello everyone i am new to this site and i just wanted to introduce myself and then ask a question about my car

my name is john and i live in orange county ca i drive a 97 s320 or w140 lwb

my question is were can i find a good picture of the vacuum routing that is under the small black panel on the front of the motor not too long ago i through a belt and now that i look under that cover the vacuum lines are disconnected and there are wires that are not hooked up but im not sure were they go to dose anyone have a good picture of whats under that cover so i can get this hooked back up correctly ???

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Copied your post to W140, the correct forum for your car. Just scroll down.
Please complete your profile as seen to the left of post with your car mod and location via 'User CP' on the top toolbar. It will help generate responses.
BenzWorld is international, and Mercedes sells different versions of the same mod car to different Countries. The W140 has a maintenance manuals section, try W140 there, otherwise, to navigate the W140 and search the forum archive you can use the W126 direction Mercedes-Benz Forum - Announcements in Forum : W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class
Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.