Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

95 s420 full part out

16K views 104 replies 26 participants last post by  Dan__w140 
#1 ·
Full part out on a 95 s420 129k miles. Everything is for sale. Call or text anytime! Sunroof is glass! I do shipping along with local pickup. Paypal or cash only. 4848920606 call or text anytime. Grey interior! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Luxury vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#5 ·
#17 ·
1. Ignition coils
2. Passenger side flap below the bumper covering the towing eye
3. Yellow/clear lens cover on passenger and driver that covers the side, parking, and turn signals bulbs (not the whole assembly, just the cover)
4. Cruise control assembly on the steering column

#19 ·
1. Ignition coils

2. Passenger side flap below the bumper covering the towing eye

3. Yellow/clear lens cover on passenger and driver that covers the side, parking, and turn signals bulbs (not the whole assembly, just the cover)

4. Cruise control assembly on the steering column

Have ignition coils, that cover on the bumper. Not sure if I want to seperate the light covers or not. I'll get back to you about the crude control. I have to check to see if I have that. What's your zip code? But the 1 ignition cool is broke on the top the plastic piece so it is hard to pull one out that's all doesn't effect the performance

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.