Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

95 s420 full part out

16K views 104 replies 26 participants last post by  Dan__w140 
#1 ·
Full part out on a 95 s420 129k miles. Everything is for sale. Call or text anytime! Sunroof is glass! I do shipping along with local pickup. Paypal or cash only. 4848920606 call or text anytime. Grey interior! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Luxury vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#45 ·
Looking for a fuel gauge sender unit, but it has to be the later one (plastic, not metal.) Depending on the serial number your car could have one - are you willing to check?

It looks like #21 in the attached drawing. You can get to it easily from the trunk.

Thanks,

Dan

Yes I will try and check this weekend and get back to you

#60 ·
AMBIENT TEMP SENSOR

I need the outside air temperature sensor behind the front bumper cover with its connector and maybe a couple inches of wire so I can splice it in. Im in 87144 zip.

Thanks,

Mike

#70 ·
Looks great. How about the center trim piece too? Mine has turned gray for some reason.

Is your front bumper in good condition? Also, the right front chrome trim on the bumper?

I believe the center trim piece is in good condition. Bumper has a crack on the bottom I will take a picture. I have to check on the chrome trim and get back to you

#74 · (Edited)
Also - I'm looking for the toolkit that goes with the spare. Previous owner lost it somehow.
Especially looking for the spark plug tool. Lug wrench would be nice but not essentials as I have a universal.

Just the bottom trim piece.

So far then, RR light assembly. Possibly Front bumper cover, FR chrome trim.

That bottom front wood trim piece if not yet taken.

How's your front right headlight look?

What about floomats? Looks like yours might me black, but I need tan.

I Will take a photo tomorrow of the clips on the back of the seat control wood panel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.