Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W140 Classifieds FS & WTB ::

294K views 1K replies 323 participants last post by  z168 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.
  1. Item must be W140 related (parts or vehicle). All other items should be in the classifieds.
  2. Price and location must be posted. Posts with no information will be deleted.
  3. When item is sold or found, do not make a new thread saying "sold" or "found". Simply edit your post so no one else will bother you.
  4. Contact the seller/buyer through PM and do not post replies on the thread.
  5. Posts that do not meet the above criteria will be edited or deleted.

#2 · (Edited)
Lorinser Spoiler W140 Coupe

(Please read thread directions for responding)

I have a genuine Lorinser spoiler for sale for a W140 Coupe.

It is painted black and was previously installed per Lorinser directions. The spoiler is in great shape. The only reason I removed it was because I installed a different Lorinser spoiler. I'm asking $240 plus $40 for shipping within the continental 48. I will also arrange for local pick-up in La Jolla. I do take Paypal.

This is the NON-third brake light version.

#1,176 ·
Lorinser Spoiler W140 Coupe

(Please read thread directions for responding)

I have a genuine Lorinser spoiler for sale for a W140 Coupe.

It is painted black and was previously installed per Lorinser directions. The spoiler is in great shape. The only reason I removed it was because I installed a different Lorinser spoiler. I'm asking $240 plus $40 for shipping within the continental 48. I will also arrange for local pick-up in La Jolla. I do take Paypal.

This is the NON-third brake light version.

Hey Tank noir, I am interested if you have any of the Lorinser coupe parts for sale. I am in San Diego as well

#458 ·
W140 Coupe Rear Roof Glass Spoiler NEW never installed.

It normally sells for $289 (painted) plus shipping,
I'm asking $150 + $40 shipping within the U.S. 48.
It is available for local pick-up in La Jolla.

I do take Paypal.

It is painted Black and you can see the exact spoiler here:

ILL TAKE IT ,,,,, HOW DOES IT INSTALL?

#4 ·
W140 Coupe Headlight Head Lamp Lens Driver's Side Driver Drivers

W140 Coupe Headlight Head Lamp Lens Driver's Side Driver Drivers

All mounting points and tabs attached; does not include the outer seal. Comes as seen with orange turn signal lens (Passengers side shown in pic). I will be happy to show you how to make the US Lens look like the Euro lens in front :thumbsup: .
$60 plus actual shipping.

#5 · (Edited)
W140 Coupe Fog lights and Rear Lens

W140 Coupe Driver's Side Fog Light Assembly, Passenger's Side Fog Light Lens and Driver's Side Tail Light Lens

Items located in La Jolla, CA and I do take Paypal.

Driver's Side Fog Light Assembly $40 plus actual shipping.

Passenger's Side Fog Light Lens $20 plus actual shipping.SOLD

Driver's Side Tail Light Lens $50 plus actual shipping.
Lamp does have spray tint on it that WILL come off, can be seen in photos.

#6 ·
Sweet looking stuff Tank Noir - although I don't need it.

What I do need though for my coupe - WTB - is...

- driver's door handle on the inside
- sunroof slider that goes under the sunroof
- internals for wing mirror driver's side

Thanks! :thumbsup:

#11 ·
FOR SALE - Mercedes S600 W140 Driver Side Interior Leather Door Panel Tan Color

Driver Side Interior Door Panel from a 1998 S600 Sedan in tan leather, NOT Plastic. Car was in an accident and therefore the side Airbag deployed. The leather in the armrest is a bit ripped and will need to be fixed. One of the speaker covers has a small hole. Item is located in Manhattan, New York.
$50

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
Wheels and Tires - New Takeoffs @ 60% off of MSRP - W140 W220 W221

Mercedes-Benz incenio designer "Denebola" wheels

Price: $750.00 (each)
Front alloy wheels: 19x8.5" ET43
Wheel part number: MER B66474313
Additional alloy part number: A2214011602

Price: $750.00 (each)
Rear alloy wheels: 19x9.5" ET43
Wheel part number: MER B66474314
Additional alloy part number: A2214011802

Alloy wheel finish type: Mercedes Sterling Silver

Mercedes-Benz wheels and tires guarantee the highest degree of safety, economy – and exceptional quality.

Mercedes-Benz light-alloy wheels go through an extensive development and test programme, and have to pass many endurance tests according to strict Mercedes-Benz guidelines. The standard is higher than the level demanded by law. Mercedes-Benz tyres, too are often given best marks or take first place in the tests carried out by independent organizations and magazines.

The ContiSportContact 2 is Continental's Max Performance Summer tire developed to meet the needs of the drivers of powerful sports cars, sports coupes and luxurious performance sedans. The ContiSportContact 2 features Continental's bionic compound and contour technologies to enhance traction, braking and handling.

The ContiSportContact 2 features Continental's bionic tread compound technology molded into an asymmetric design that enhances steering response and precision while the tire's continuous ribs provide the circumferential stiffness to transmit drive and braking forces. The continuous circumferential tread grooves between the ribs help disperse water to resist hydroplaning. The tire's internal structure features Continental's Advanced Mold Contour (AMC), which allows the tire to become wider during braking to help shorten stopping distances. The ContiSportContact 2 features twin steel belts reinforced by nylon to stabilize the tread area and enhance handling as well as high-speed capability.

Price: $374.00 (each)
Size: 255/40ZR19
Service Description: Mercedes
UTQG: 280 AA A
Max Load: 1565 lbs.
Max. Inflation Press.: 51 psi
Tread Depth: 10/32"
Tire Weight: 28 lbs.
Rim Width Range: 8.5-10"
Meas. Rim Width: 9"
Sect. Width: 10.2"
Overall Diam.: 25.8"
Revs Per Mile: 772

Price: $370.00 (each)
Size: 275/40ZR19
Service Description: Mercedes
UTQG: 280 AA A
Max Load: 1819 lbs.
Max. Inflation Press.: 51 psi
Tread Depth: 10/32"
Tire Weight: 30 lbs.
Rim Width Range: 9-11"
Meas. Rim Width: 9.5"
Sect. Width: 11.1"
Overall Diam.: 27.7"
Revs Per Mile: 753

$4,488 Package at an incredible value of:

$1,750 plus $175 shipping to any of the lower 48 states - Alska and Hawaii extra.

I added pictures of the items on my car. They are new take off driven less than 500 miles. Lug bolts and center caps not included. TPMS not installed.

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
Hello all

I have several c140 parts up for grabs

Ill update the list as I take pics

Moat of my items will or are already on eBay. I am listing prices here for Benz world members.

All prices are plus shipping.

I am somewhat flexible on pricing except for the mirrors prices on those are not negotiable

Please email me at jbeaufisk@yahoo.com for more info and more pictures

PayPal and cash in person

Drivers mirror left side

Passenger mirror right side

Both black works perfect from 1995 car. Email me for more pics

265.00 eBay 225.00 Benzworld

Refurbished trunk mounted comfort closing vacuum pump from 1995 coupe
150.00 eBay. 120.00 here

W150 s500 sedan central locking pump from 1996 sedan
190.00 eBay. 179.00 here SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1995 climate control unit from coupe will fit sedan
125.00 eBay. 105.00 here SOLD SOLD SOLD

1995 coupe seat belt extender relay
90.00 eBay. 75.00 here SOLD SOLD SOLD

1995 coupe power hirshmann antenna part number
140 820 25 75

I believe this is a coupe only item check your part number against this one for fitment
175.00 eBay 150.00 here

More to come

Rear-view mirror Automotive mirror

Electronics Electronic device Technology Electronic component Wire

Technology

Electronics Technology Electronic device Auto part Honda

Cable Technology Electronic device Wire Electronics accessory

Electronics Text Technology Electronic device Font

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#16 · (Edited)
Rear grey led third brake light $65 shipped will post up pictures tonight. Its the ones i bought for the second w140 i was planning on buying. It is in great condition and its a great factory part. I bought it for about $75 plus shipping off eBay but it doesnt look like i am getting another w140 anytime soon.

Added installed pic with limo tint. Old picture.

Price for Holiday Season is $45 shipped in the US (Price good until January 6, 2014) that price is a steal and i am sort of in a need for cash right now.

Attachments

#18 ·
S320 1994 black on black, many parts for sale, PM for quote and availability

#21 ·
Hello everyone. I am selling my glass lens for the driver side. I thought the lens was yellowed but apparently it was the chrome housing and i already installed a new bezel and lens so i am offering a good left side xenon lens there are a few small rock chips its only 4 years old. I am asking $50 shipped in the US new lens cost $110 at the dealer.

Attachments

#24 ·
#28 ·
96-99 mirrors for sale. I am suppose to have a few mirrors I have bought as spares (Have a bad habit of buying parts I dont need) These mirrors are heated but they do not have folding and dim. (Original bought these when someone jacked my mirrors) but I bought bad w140 mirrors and rewired it myself and Have no need for these.

Also have a pair of 92-95 mirror assemblies with motors (need to be repainted) and need the actual glass (I retrofitted these on my 97 but I liked the look of the 96-99 more because of auto dimming) I bought this set for $250 but I am open to offers since I have no need

I will post pics and prices tomorrow.

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
FS Lowenhart wheels LH-5 staggered 9 1/2 x 18 front, 10 1/2 x 18 rear, Lk112, 40 offset, Japan stamped.
Original LH center caps. Chrome centers (dish) and brushed aluminum rims.
Chrome centers are in good condition, some scratches on brushed alu rim. Not banged up, no cracks.
I have been told these are somewhat rare, so I am not sure what to ask for them?

Otherwise, I would be interested to trade for W126 suitable offset BBS RS 3 piece, or AMG OZ 2 pc.

$900 if I don't have to ship.

Attachments

#81 ·
I was wrong about the size. My tire / wheel guy measures these, and they are 9 x 18 front, 10 x 18 rear, Et 39 or 40 Lk112.
I cleaned one front and a rear, and they look nicer than I remembered.
The wheels are straight. No cracks, just a bit of curb rash, and a little discoloration on matte aluminum lips, probably from sprinkled brake fluid. The lips from the bolts to outer edge are the only parts that could use refinishing.
$750 picked up,

$800 if I have to ship from L.A.

Attachments