Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

:::Rare Parts Thread:::

161K views 141 replies 61 participants last post by  Mitaj777 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Our W140 is blessed with a few choice parts both inside and out. One of them is the electric rear tables

props to berlin420 for the video

post the rare W140 parts you've accumulated through the years...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joined this parent Sticky here , basically the same Threads .:wink
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1368601-w140-cars-parts.html

See less See more
#3 ·
Those electric folding rear tables are too nice! NEVER seen that before lol.. Now that is "pimping" :D

Reactions: perkdaddy37
#5 · (Edited)

Attachments

#12 ·
sunroof control from the rear seat

never in the official list of extras, factory installed nonetheless

the small swith is to change between rear seat control and front seat control, to be able to move the seat away when seated in the rear on the right.
This was available as an extra.

#21 ·
Awesome pics Berlin!

I like that remote control! And Ive been looking for that rear seat switch...i hope its pre-wired...i will find out soon when i take apart my rear door to replace a regulator

#25 ·
Re the sunroof switch in the rear, I once saw a white S320 in Dubai that a factory sunroof over the rear seats instead of the normal position. Wish I'd taken a pic now. Maybe the reason for the switch in the rear?

Re the picnic tables, they were fitted to the "Business edition" cars in the UK and are not that uncommon. Carl at w140 ususally has a few in stock.

Is the non AC w140 a taxi spec car? I've been in a few in Amsterdam, all hideous hearing aid beige, usually mb tex seats, but still ride like a dream!

Here are some pics of a nice AMG interior that is subtley changed from the stock MB.

Attachments

#26 ·
Drat! Oh well...at least it saved me from having to open up my door harness. Thanks again for the info berlin

Awesome pics Milo. Did you say Carl with the W140 website? Yea He left me hanging unfortunately he didnt pull through shipping me a bootlid to California.

#27 ·
This thread is like Mcdonalds... Im Lovin it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.