Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Ontarian W140 owners

4K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  azatrum 
#1 ·
hello all Ontarian W140 owners. If you own W140 in Ontario. you have to join our club. Based around North of Toronto we are looking for new members. the rule is simple show up at our meeting with your presentable W140 and have fun share info and show off your ride.:)

#5 ·
I am in progress of making our flyer for our club. If you wish your car to be in it. I suggest you guys show up this saturday between 11am~1pm when sun is highest for this month. for picture taking and exchanging informations. photo shoot location will be in your PM.

#8 ·
the meeting will start on this up coming saturday. for photoshoot remember this is newly born club we are starting out just now. so be our first members. and meeting did not start yet... we will have club start up/member welcoming party at here

#9 · (Edited)
So what time is the meet up tomorrow? So the time and place is 11am to 1pm at Eat & Play at 120 Interchange Way, Concord, ON L4K5C3

BTW: another W140 owner will be there too, who has three W140...one of which will be available for sale. If you are interested, show up and you can follow him home to see it. I think he is making room for an S600.

#11 ·
I'll be in Toronto at the end of the month, but (sadly) will leave W140 behind - let me know date, time & place - I'm in...

I may bring the W140 up for later in the winter though. May be unlikely if FL calls....

#16 ·
We may still try for another meet up...actually that was my original intention, but TwinCharged here wanted to do a photo shoot of all our W140 at his place for a flyer going out on the street (yeah, we were going to canvas all the W140 we come across...have them show up...still the plan to do so, but probably will canvas for a Spring gathering with the local MB club).

My W140 is going into storage by November, so it's end of Oct. or Spring for me.

#18 ·
LCMLEE & all Toronto W140's - I was not thinking of a meet when I get up there, but have a business aspect in mind...

So, if anyone has a sedan and is either retired or has time on their hands for the 27th & 28th Oct (poss eve of 26th) - please PM me. Heh, it might pay for storage for a few months... or a new part or two.

And it's all for a very good cause, too.

PM me if interested.

Regards,
R

#19 · (Edited)
the meeting will actually start this thursday night at bayview village mall parking lot. lcmlee, me, konrad, ahman should show up with no problem if we want this club to be successful. we already let benzoline and bizyguy down cause of our personal reasons. but it could have been avoided if we thought this through and had cellphone contact or some sort to contact other than private message. this fade away or bailing on fellow member is disgraceful and should never happen again. we apologize for standing you guys up. this up coming one should be better. if this next meeting does not happen; there is no reason for such club to be exist. Lets all make this happen by not being selfish and sticking to our plan.

#27 ·
There is already a weekly meeting for MB owners (not just W140's) that is active right now in Mississauga @ Tim Horton's / Marshall's plaza whether it rains , snows or is windy the meet is always on.

It is located at the N/E corner of Brittania and Terry Fox which is west of Mavis .
From the 401 take Mavis south.
3rd light is Brittania make a right (west ) ( Canadian Tire at South west corner)
2nd light is Terry fox , make a right and the plaza is on your left .

Full details are here...
GTA Monthly Luxury / sport meet schedule 2011

I suggest that the W140 group wanting to meet every week...meet at the above location...the idea is, if there is more people gathering...it will be more fun.

#28 ·
okay guys W140 only club will not happen. its dead b4 it began its life. I knew this from day 1 when idea came out fail idea. Later on we can branch out from this pure MB meeting when we get some people going (also knew this from day one) my idea. what we need is a leader who can actually show up at the meeting rather than just suggest we meet.

#29 · (Edited)
As long as there are W140 owners in Ontario, creating a group is always possible. For now, I just say...hang out with the other folks in Mississauga. I have a lot of other things to plan for to the end of the year, so I don't have time to commit to solidifying the group. Let's pick it up in Feb./Mar. 2012....the positive side to that is...you should have your W140 on the road then...and we can have you in the group shot :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.