Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Interesting Item put into my C140

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Merc-S600 
#1 ·
Following item originally in my ex-W124 but now put into my new C140 :)

Picture 1 ==> 'Masterpiece' gear shifter knob emblem
Picture 2 ==> MB headrest
Picture 3 ==> Chrome button surrounding
Picture 4 ==> Designo & 250000km emblem
Picture 5/6 ==> Before and after change the wheel Cap. What do you think ?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Following item originally in my ex-W124 but now put into my new C140 :)

'Masterpiece' gear shifter knob emblem
MB headrest
Chrome button surrounding
Designo & 250000km emblem
Before and after change the wheel Cap. What do you think ?

Masterpiece' gear shifter knob emblem Cool but a better colour comb ... MB headrest Yes i got them but you need better quality ,'ebay .Chrome button surrounding Verry cool ,have them in as well .
Designo & 250000km emblem its a must ,lol.
Before and after change the wheel Cap cool .

These are verry important that they look exeptional good as they are in view of the front windows ,you can see them quiet clearly just walking past the car .
These are the once i got ,now i bought a pair in grey to match the interior ,the black look't better tou .Those headrest cushions are a real good neck support ,my wifes loves them .
Headrest Cushion for Mercedes w124 w140 w202 w221 E350 | eBay

Here are 2 pics for you so you can see what i mean , Look at all the dust on that poor car from standing in its habitat,lol.

Attachments

#3 ·
Masterpiece' gear shifter knob emblem Cool but a better colour comb ... MB headrest Yes i got them but better quality ,'ebay .Chrome button surrounding Verry cool ,have them in as well .
Designo & 250000km emblem its a must ,lol.
Before and after change the wheel Cap cool .

These are verry important that they look exeptional good as they are in view of the front windows ,you can see them quiet clearly just walking past the car .
These are the once i got ,now i bought a pair in grey to match the interior ,the black look't better tou .Those headrest cushions are a real good neck support ,my wifes loves them .
Headrest Cushion for Mercedes w124 w140 w202 w221 E350 | eBay

Here are 2 pics for you so you can see what i mean , Look at all the dust on that poor car from standing in its habitat,lol.
Yes, I know. But your most attractive item of your front view is your wood steering wheel :thumbsup:
My Wife also love them so much, since you know, the factory headrest can't give me any neck support (Just head support)
My headrest cushion is made by myself. Non-brand cushion with hand-make writing word towel and put on the cushion.
Also I like ebay one and I agree that the cushion must match our interior color. Other feel odd.
Here is my another hand-make headrest cushion of my ex-124

Attachments

#4 ·
i see what you mean ,hope you didnt take offence there about the headrest support ,when it comes to the W140's interior i like perfection ,anything out of place or missmatch is out the door ,if it looks good it stays ,lol, that is a great effort there with the engraving of the Mb logo and model w124 ,i tried engraving like that once but gave it up completely ,all you need there is another set in the matching or contrasting colour and you got it ,at least you can add any name you like there i cant .
Ciao

#8 · (Edited)
I have never considered those headrest pillows! Wow :)

Do they make them in beige sued? Ooooooh I have something new to add to my wishlist :) lol, thanks for sharing comrades

I dig those center caps, same ones as on my 17" C230 coupe rims that are sitting on my S320 :)

The chrome trim looks good, and all the other mods sit just right. Very smooth :) all the best!

#9 · (Edited)
Yes they are available in 3 colours ,Black ,Beige or Grey ,at the moment there are only black once on ebay but if you ask the seller at the link above they might have some in stock for you that are not listed yet . Dont be affraid to get the black once , they brake the seats colour up a bit ,i prefer the black more than the grey once i got now ,the black look't more classic . :thumbsup:

mercedes Headrest Cushion | eBay

http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw...Cushion&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.