Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

BenzWorld Swag?

2K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  tackleberry 
#1 ·
Is there any BenzWorld swag out there?
Anyone with stickers, hats, license plate frames, shirts, etc?

A BenzWorld keychain or lanyard would be very cool

#2 ·
Lol, "Benzworld Swag"

Nice one comrade. I remember seeing a pic on this forum where one member put the sticker "Benzworld.org" on his rear quarter windows. It actually looked very neat..

Other than that, have not seen anything.

#3 ·
hell even a "common" "mass produced" "simple american land yacht" type of car (crownvic.net) has swag!

(im not pissing on the panther platform by saying that, i love that platform for its simplicity yet durability along with general reliability and ease and low cost of repairs!)

#4 ·
I might do a sticker if it was real neat,
but I would love to get a lanyard or fitted hat made.
lanyard for my keys, and the hat can sit in the back window of the coupe lol

maybe I'll go to the local sign shop and see what it would cost to make a couple, I know the hats arent too expensive to have made. (I had a hat stiched with DSM GSX and a mitsubishi emblem for a buddies birthday a few years back, I cant remember what the price was but it was decent)

#10 ·
I'm actually working on getting some cheap-but-good-quality fender/bumper flag poles made.. lol

more on that when I get some more info, I still need some measurments

#7 ·
I figured someone had to have at some point

#8 ·
somehow i dont see too many mercedes owners putting stickers on their cars.

stickers i seem to think usually are popular for racing sites, import sites, etc. (scions, tamparacing.com, celica forums, etc) for european cars, 3 and 5 series (older) bmws seem to be sticker friendly along with smaller audis. i cant see mercedes owners doing this no matter how nice or fast their car is.

like the ricers say, the stickers add hp, well on a mercedes stickers lower blue book value lol

#9 ·
^lol yeah the sticker isn't really my style, I dont even have stickers on my Jeep grand cherokee and those are probably some of the most sticker..ed vehicles around (hondas might beat them though)

I just priced having hats made.. about $11US.. I'll try to get one made next weekend and take some pictures of how it turns out

#13 ·
license plate frame would be perfect

#15 ·
#16 ·
I tought about this ages ago in chrome letters for the rear trunk ,instead of adding that fake AMG badge without the car beeing anything near AMG, i tought this would be a better option to equalize the right side at the rear with a badge to match the left side S500 letter's,never got there in the end ,lol ,Start printing ,$20 a Cap or shirt or just the right sized chrome letters ,i dont like that Z i got in the pictures below & the letters are to big .:thumbsup:

Attachments

#17 ·
I would probably do the Chrome letters as long as they were equal size with the CL/S 500 letters

#18 · (Edited)
Exactly ,thats what i mean ,:thumbsup: ,the next time i do the advertising baseball caps for my company i will get them to do a couple with the benzworld logo & see what they do & come out ,i didnt think of it last time as i dont wear any hats or t'shirts ,lol.
I like the idee of the chrome badge for the car ,think about if you were to go around anywhere in the world ,you get to see another W140 or so with this badge , you instantly would know it's one of your benzworld friends ( or enemy, lol) ,its a good identify badge ,unlike AMG that's only a good invitation to have your car stolen .
To do all this advertising for benzworld ,dosnt sommeone need permission from it 1st ,that would be copyright or something isnt it ?

#19 ·
Yeah the chrome letters would be cool, especially to see others with the badge.

I personally would never get the AMG badge (no offence to anyone who has it) just because I dont have anything amg. and with the group of car enthusiasts I hang around... lol i'd get made fun of just as bad as all the honda kids with "JDM" or "TYPE R" slapped all over their stock, beat up old buckets... ok maybe not quite as bad lol

#21 ·
Great idea but it has to be something the board agrees on. Decals are not my thing either. The badge/letters are a good idea. A license plate is great too. Shirts, hats? Not my thing. It's not like I would wear everything I jump in the W140 lol

Perhaps the board should promote an item :)

#22 ·
it would have to be something tasteful, remember the target percentile for S Class drivers would hardly include tat. :D

Driving the best designed car, the apogee of MB history, the show case for technology at that time is enough for me. :)

Do we need to advertise the facts? :cool:

#23 ·
Maybe somethig more discrete, like BW where the V12 badge goes, or on the back, or even DBW (Daimler...) but BenzWorld is the name, so.... Another idea would be a windscreen decal small and white like the original Daimler Benz product window stickers - same size, back lettering signed

"An official BenzWorld Member" or "BenzWorld Member" or similar....

Can anyone take a photo of that front window sticker so we can have a look; that would be very discrete and confer greater perceived advantages of membership, via the sticker.

Just a few thoughts to add to the requirement to be tasteful and discrete.:cool:

#24 ·
hmm I took this picture in the middle of the day.... looks so dark

Attachments

#26 ·
what % did you tint your front window? I'd like to get all mine done once i'm finished chasing gremlins

#28 ·
100% clear film. huge difference in hot summers! blocks out something like 72% or so of UV rays or something like that. i put it on the wifes car and it was an instant improvement so i did it to the benz soon after, along with the sides (limo rear and 35% front for legal)

#29 ·
great that leather gets SO damn hot
thanks

#31 ·
I just love Vegas been there 4 times over the years also got caught speeding on the way to Sedona for the day $200 fine :eek::eek: I deserved it nice cop, I was going to ask for a pic together next to his B&W but thought better of it.:surrender:

#32 ·
ah a ticket in clark county nevada...is as simple as going to a lawyer, paying 50 bucks and having them wipe it down to a parking violation and pay the fine.

in henderson nevada, go to court, plea not guilty, the judge will ask if you want to speak to the DA today, you say yes and walk outside. he comes at you with a major reduction in fine cost and will make you take the class. a 300 dollar fine gets reduced to about $150 with the class costs. las vegas is not as easy with that but it may work too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.