Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1st Authentic Junction Produce Mercedes Benz W140 in the States(Build Thread & Pics)!

53K views 97 replies 40 participants last post by  LEXveryG8 
#1 ·
1st Authentic Junction Produce Mercedes Benz W140 in the States(Build Thread & Pics)!

Hi guys, I have never really posted on benzworld and have always been lurking. I have built this vip styled w140 with my bro(also on benzworld I think his sn is davidsong77) since day 1. I thought I create a thread to kind of introduce myself. This will probably be a sort of build thread to current status look. As the car progresses I will update the thread as much as possible. Right now these are some photos from day one to the day of the show on July 18, 2010. I took too much photos that I have to sort them out. I'll update them when I get the chance to. The car is not done yet, but we thought we should show it in support of a local show called NOS Forum Fest, in which we won two trophies for this car. And in total our team took home four trophies in total. I know most of you will probably say go lower. lol...We're working on it right now, to get it where we want, as of now it is lowered for a normal daily height.

I also want to take this chance to thank Junction Produce, for such a incredible kit, and all the interior VIP accessories, they are great! Also want to thank the body shop that did a stunning job on the work.

Here we go fellas :

This is when we got it for like the first week we changed the grille, euro headlights, euro corners, and tint.

The front bumper:

Rear bumper:

Some of the stuff waiting to be put on the car:

This was taken when we drop the car off at the body shop. We took about a week and a half to detail the exterior of the car. To get this shine on the car. Oh yea also changed out to euro light smoke LED tail lights.

These photos were actually taken by the body shop, so thanks to them for some these photos:

Test Fits:

The finished progress at the shop( these are when it's not lowered much yet):

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok...

What did you start with? S320?

How did you install the fog lights in the new front air dam? Are these the ones from the coupe and do they go on with the fog light switch along with the already installed fogs in the existing light array?

Is this a customizer's show and you're showing the car as an example of your work??

Thanks for sharing!

#5 ·
I will let you guess on the model type:D

As for the fogs, they are pain in the butt to get them mounted. And these fogs actually do work!! not just decoration:D And no, I don't think they are the ones from the coupe, the coupe ones aren't clear, right?

Yes, this was a car show for custom cars(?)... But we are not a body shop, we are a car club:D

Don't like the wheels but I do everything else. The girls the most. This car needs some AMG 3 piece wheels.
Thanks, yeah, the models were HOT!!!! I got couple shots of our car with other models too:D will post them up later.
the wheels our temp wheels:D And AMG 3 piece are toooo small:D We got another set but don't have time to put them on, so just rolling with these:D The roads here are soooo bad that I hate to drive w/ 20s.

#7 ·
give the guys some props. People love to judge how they don't like this and that yet i see people on here that can't change a tire. Rims look nice and classy go with the car, the body kit although not a preference on the w140 looks really nice and super clean as is the wing installation. Props
be careful on the bumps and parking sidewalks

#20 ·
Well put limelight, I wholeheartedly agree.

The car came out flawless, I applaud you guys for the putting in detail work on the exterior... I can see my reflection in the paint all the way from over here on the eastcoast! :thumbsup:

I like the wheel design. what rims are those?
Same here!

Whose Rolls Royce Phantom did you guys snatch those beauties off of?

VIP guys always source the heck out of some amazing exclusive wheels.

#21 ·
Thank you! :) Yea, I'm still sorting through pics from the first few mods that I had on the car. I have like over 1000 pics of the cars. hahahaha.. But for sure I post more of models. Some are with just bikinis on.

yes i really think they look like vomit

they scream ghetto impala/caprice

mybe im jsut biased due to location but here chrome pillars = im trash, look at me roll to my welfare office
Wow, is that bad? lol... It's actually an elegant thing in the VIP scene. But never knew you guys had the view of that hahahaha......:big laugh:

on my way to the welfare office lmao...classic!
lol.....

Gyrate!

Got.....to....call....medic! Laughing....too...hard!!!

Got....to....roll....to...pick....up...my...cheque!

...Can't see, laughing too much, I'm crying. Ribs hurt....People next door think I've lost it....Food all over my monitor.

Give a warning next time, willya??
lol.....

I like the wheel design. what rims are those?
Thanks, they special edition AMG classics!!! lol...jkjk...They're holstens. I like them because their full face. And w140s look better with full face wheels. W140s look weird with sporty or thin spoke rims. But these are temps, as I have another set of 20s that are show rims that I never got a chance to put rubber on yet. I might get more aggressive rims, and might have to do some fender work. I'm currently fender rolled in the rear to fit these.

Well put limelight, I wholeheartedly agree.

The car came out flawless, I applaud you guys for the putting in detail work on the exterior... I can see my reflection in the paint all the way from over here on the eastcoast! :thumbsup:

Same here!

Whose Rolls Royce Phantom did you guys snatch those beauties off of?

VIP guys always source the heck out of some amazing exclusive wheels.
Thank you so much for the kind words! Hahaha, thanks the car right now needs the wash. I haven't detailed it since after the show.

Thanks! Those are actually holstens, but now you mentioned it. They do like them! Good eye! :D I'm thinking about fitting a Rolls or Bentley rims on the W140.

Yea I know, and vip guys are always crazy with the offset and fitment. I'm still working on my aggressive offset and fitment. Thanks again for the kind words!

#16 ·
yes i really think they look like vomit

they scream ghetto impala/caprice

mybe im jsut biased due to location but here chrome pillars = im trash, look at me roll to my welfare office

#32 ·
Thanks Haku appreciate the comment!

Nice, I'm in love with the VIP scene. I have been modding my Lexus to the VIP inspired taste also. The w140 interior has all been equipped with Junction Produce accessories. Same with my other Lexus.

sweeet w140 bud.....obviously lotsa folks think so w/winning that belt.....nice eye candy too:thumbsup:
Thanks! :D Yea definitely some nice eye candy!! Drooll....I mean excuse me! lol..

Beautiful pics. & sexy models too. good job ..
Thank you! :)

Nice pics

Now post those other 20s you have
Thanks, I'll post after the w140 is out of the body shop. It's currently just got brought into the body shop for a front end job.

#33 ·
so the car might not come out of shop for another while... LOL. but in the mean time, just found couple pictures that were not posted here before and thought I'd share with you guys.

This is how the interior was done... Something will change later on. Also notice the REAL window visor? Brought from Japan:)

Another interior picture. Notice the HIS & HER sake (rice wine) on the VIP table?

Thought I'd share a picture of the bumper with FLAG POLE and FLAG which is NOT available in US:

Last picture would be my car being in the December 2010 EUROTUNER magazine:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.