Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1st Authentic Junction Produce Mercedes Benz W140 in the States(Build Thread & Pics)!

53K views 97 replies 40 participants last post by  LEXveryG8 
#1 ·
1st Authentic Junction Produce Mercedes Benz W140 in the States(Build Thread & Pics)!

Hi guys, I have never really posted on benzworld and have always been lurking. I have built this vip styled w140 with my bro(also on benzworld I think his sn is davidsong77) since day 1. I thought I create a thread to kind of introduce myself. This will probably be a sort of build thread to current status look. As the car progresses I will update the thread as much as possible. Right now these are some photos from day one to the day of the show on July 18, 2010. I took too much photos that I have to sort them out. I'll update them when I get the chance to. The car is not done yet, but we thought we should show it in support of a local show called NOS Forum Fest, in which we won two trophies for this car. And in total our team took home four trophies in total. I know most of you will probably say go lower. lol...We're working on it right now, to get it where we want, as of now it is lowered for a normal daily height.

I also want to take this chance to thank Junction Produce, for such a incredible kit, and all the interior VIP accessories, they are great! Also want to thank the body shop that did a stunning job on the work.

Here we go fellas :

This is when we got it for like the first week we changed the grille, euro headlights, euro corners, and tint.

The front bumper:

Rear bumper:

Some of the stuff waiting to be put on the car:

This was taken when we drop the car off at the body shop. We took about a week and a half to detail the exterior of the car. To get this shine on the car. Oh yea also changed out to euro light smoke LED tail lights.

These photos were actually taken by the body shop, so thanks to them for some these photos:

Test Fits:

The finished progress at the shop( these are when it's not lowered much yet):

See less See more
#39 ·
So... I've noticed that a lot of you guys really liked LEDs so I've decided to post some pix of mine:)

Didn't really wanted to post these before because didn't think you guys would like it, but anyways, here it is... It was done a while ago to spice up the car a bit:)

I approve. If you could post a DIY, that would be AWESOME.

#40 ·
and now to go back and look at the cars......:bowdown:

#46 ·
Love the car man - perhaps kick those women out of the way - spoiling my view hahahaha.

Like the rims too, just to counteract the h8trs. Whole car looks sharp and well modded, well painted - and well thought out pre-project. Respect.

Not a big fan of rear spoilers, but the car is so beefy, it can carry it off.

I give you a solid 9.5 out of 10 - only 1/2 point deducted for having white girls, not cute Asian girls all over the car. :D Just teasing. Awesome work fellas.

#48 ·
Yeah they are getting rarer over here too by the wave load....oh better stop there - bad taste alert just came on. :( shocking joke sorry everyone... :p

#54 ·
hahaha... Thanks for the compliment:) actually, these are new wheels... at least it's different than the ones I was running.

Where is the side shots at? =)
hahaha:surrender:. Like I said these pictures were taken not by us so I don't have control of angles. And we didn't take any because the weather was horrible and didn't want to get camera ready:bowdown: but hopefully I'll be able to take some decent pix after tomorrow:thumbsup:

#62 · (Edited)
I've been getting distracted with other cars. But, recently, I decided I wanted again to realize my goal, my dream of owning a W140 S-Class. There are many reasons and self-persuasions as to why I want a W140 S-Class. But, the revival of my yearning for one would not be possible without this car. I frequent a site called StanceWorks. And, on this website's blogpage was this event coverage covering Tailored: Seattle. Where am I going with this? Well, in it, I saw this car. I am now back to chasing after and dreaming about W140s, and it's thanks to this car.

#76 ·
not sure if you've seen the recent ones. but I am thinking about new stuff for my interior lol

i want that:surrender::bowdown: looks amazing, what are the wheel specs?
they are VIP Modular wheels. it's 20s with step lip. as for the actual specs I am not quite sure because they are three pieces so I just told them what I want and they build them like that.

nice. I am not really into the extended exhaust tips but i do admit those tips would look nice, if you don't mind sharing some specs on them, i wouldn't mind it if it was about 5" in total not that long (i am doing a q45 f50 chassis for my friend and he was looking for similar style tips) here is the interesting part he wants to go for a vip look, and i have to admit your car is on the top of his list(he showed me pics of your w140 on some other vip site :) )
Thanks for compliments! The exhaust tips are flexible in length meaning I can shorten it or extend its length. The exhaust are imported from Japan and it's catback system so it's not just tips. And they sound amazing, rich and deep tone. And everytime I go through tunnels I would step on the gas and it would sound high pitch similar to F1 cars lol. Really nice exhaust imo:thumbsup: I think it's made by junction produce if I remember correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.