Vacuum pump wiring diagram? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Sedan Forums > W140 S-Class
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By keyhole

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2009
Vehicle: 1997 S500. Black on Black
Vacuum pump wiring diagram?

Hey guys i'm looking for the wiring diagram for the vacuum pump under the rear seat.

This should be the pump that controls the central locking system.

Every single wire running to the pump has been cut and connected with electrical tape. It's awful. The wires coming out of the pump's harness are all red...then they are all connected to standard MB wires with electrical tape. So if someone has the wiring diagram for that section of the car with the wire colors and such, that would be a huge help.

In other news. I rewired the bose amp back to life. Yet another hack wiring job to make a shitty CD player work on the factory speakers. I got the correct harness, and then rewired the entire harness at the amp. someone just cut all the wires and spliced into them.
bazookatooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: 1914 Mercedes 28/95 hp, 83' 300SD, 93' S420, (three) 94' S420's, 95' S500 & 96' S600
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
Hey guys i'm looking for the wiring diagram for the vacuum pump under the rear seat.

Every single wire running to the pump has been cut and connected with electrical tape. It's awful. The wires coming out of the pump's harness are all red...then they are all connected to standard MB wires with electrical tape. So if someone has the wiring diagram for that section of the car with the wire colors and such, that would be a huge help.

In other news. I rewired the bose amp back to life. Yet another hack wiring job to make a shitty CD player work on the factory speakers. I got the correct harness, and then rewired the entire harness at the amp. someone just cut all the wires and spliced into them.
If you have alldatadiy.com... will be more than happy to guide you to the diagram for this PSE or send an email to deutschland.mechanix@me.com and one of our team will be happy to email some diagrams for an assistance... may take a couple of days, but will be glad to help. alldatadiy.com has all of the information that our shop WIS and STAR systems also have.

Dutch

Ein gut aufrechterhaltener Mercedes wird ebenso ruhig laufen wie eine Nähmaschine viele Jahre lang!
Mercedes Mechanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: 1914 Mercedes 28/95 hp, 83' 300SD, 93' S420, (three) 94' S420's, 95' S500 & 96' S600
Post Diagrams... A37: PSE partial data

Quote:

Partial electrical diagram connector information for PSE (A37 on diagram's)

This will get you started... note wire color abrv. and connector numbers, etc.

Robert
Attached Thumbnails
Vacuum pump wiring diagram?-94854455.jpg   Vacuum pump wiring diagram?-94854455-1.jpg   Vacuum pump wiring diagram?-94854455-2.jpg   Vacuum pump wiring diagram?-94854455-3.jpg   Vacuum pump wiring diagram?-94854455-4.jpg  

Mercedes Mechanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2009
Vehicle: 1997 S500. Black on Black
wow, thanks a ton. I'll need to buy alldata. seems very usefull
bazookatooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CLK 240 Coupe
Quote:
I think that the diagram for the external connections to the PSE control unit (A37) shown on post #3 is correct, but is too small to be legible.

I have saved this drawing from my WIS on a pdf, which can be readily enlarged to enable the details to be read. Page 4 is from another system that is also connected to A37.

The wires have 2 (or 3) colored stripes, which are abbreviated in English as: RD=red, GN=green, BL=blue, BK=black, YE=yellow, GY=gray, WH=white, BN=brown, PK=pink.

The pins on the circuit diagram are all shown on connector 1. (is there another?)

pin 7 is shown to cct 30. This is unswitched battery voltage. Fused at F4 fuse f11, 20A.
pin 4 is shown to cct 15. This is +12v dc with Ig switch in posn 3 (i.e. Ignition ON) Fused at F4 fuse f3, 20A.
pin 21 is shown to cct 31. This brown wire always goes to chassis earth.

Have the fuses been checked?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf W140 PSE external cct.pdf (753.7 KB, 189 views)
nathanD.rector likes this.
keyhole is offline   Reply With Quote

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Sedan Forums > W140 S-Class