Specializing in Mercedes Benz & BMW
Factory Trained Technicians
39 years experience

Owner: Haris Zavolas

Address: 200 Maple Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ 07080-4012

Phone: 908 - 753 - 0370
Fax: 908 - 753 - 0377

Just picked up my car from these guys, they are awesome. The receptionist at the desk is so nice, and very accomodating and the mechanic who actually worked on my car walked me through every step of what he was doing and always kept me updated, never did anything without consent, and only made suggestions, never forced anything.

My transmission has been skipping a bit between 3 and 4 and 4 and 5, that is to say, it was sitting in neutral between gears for about a second and a half so the RPMs would spike. After dealing with some real dumb a**es at a transmission place, this was a nice change. the guy knew exactly what he was doing and fixed the problem in one day.

He did a transmission service, changed the oil, the filter, and the gasket, and drained the torgue convertor. the tranny filter kit was 52 bucks, the fluid was 4.35 a bottle and he went through 9 of them, and the seals were 50 cents each and he used two. the labor was 210 bucks (which I feel like may have been a bit steep, but it got the job done without any headaches so i was happy). total was $302.15 and she rides like a dream.

only issue, which isnt major, was sometimes the guy likes to suggest alot of stuff to do other than what you're having done, which is expected. while i believe everything he said about me needing front lower ball joints, front stabilizer links, and front upper control arms because theyre all shot (i deal with ALOT of pot holes around here), another 1400 bucks to fix it all is just not in my pocket right now. Perhaps over the summer I'll get it fixed up. It was nice of him to check it out and let me know though.

Anyway, in summary, great service, great people, great experience. I highly recommend them.

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you very much!! I will be checking them out in the next few weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.