Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W140 s500 $ $parts $ $parts $ $parts $ $parts$ $ for sale

9K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  efra 
#1 · (Edited)
any part you want for sale
call me at (614) 572-7537

#12 ·
i do have all the parts except mirror switch and the grill and the antenna however i do have that too but it is not good i will have all the parts for everyone please give me till 1-2-07 thank you anymore qustions please call me at (614) 572-7537 i will ship too i'm located in columbus, oh thank you

#13 ·
scotta said:
Do you have a new engine wire harness.I have a 95 S-500 if they are compatable, and yours has been replaced I would be interested.

yes i have it they are on the car now if come i will show you how it works and you can tell me if you are intersted any ways let me know how much you wanna pay for them and i think you have asked the dealer for it and they are very $$$

#20 ·
Hi Sean,

What year is your S500 ? do you have the little antennas on the rear fenders ? If yes, I am interested.

Next thing is the mirrors for the rear passengers : on my 500SEL, the lights do not work any more. Would you sell these ? what color are they , I need light grey ones.

Thanks.

#24 · (Edited)
Hi Sean,

To make sure there is no misunderstanding, I send you pictures of the parts I need : a rear fender antenna that springs when reverse gear is on (the picture shows mine without the small antenna : broken), two rear mirrors (have a look at the color), and (I forgot this one on my initial question) a front right orange turning light.
Could you please confirm you have these parts ?

Regards.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.