Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

97 S500 Sedan Parts Wanted

838 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Merc-S600 
#1 ·
Searching for the following parts for my 1997 S500:

- Passenger side interior mirror (grey in color). Will consider buying a set of either black or dark grey visors.

- A rear window shade in good condition. Living in Hawaii makes for very hot, sunny days and the rear shade would be extremely useful.

- Original, Mercedes, floor mats, black, all 4 for my sedan. I can always purchase aftermarket ones, but would prefer quality, carpeted mats.

Email me at sam_the_student@yahoo.com if you know where I can obtain these parts, without spending an arm and a leg.

Thanks

Sam

#2 ·
Did you have any luck finding the parts for your 1997 S500?

I am interested in buying the Driver-side Mirror assembly. for a 1999 Benz S500 The stand-alone basketball hoop fell and broke the hinge between the Mirror part & the one that attaches to the car. Please let me know if anyone can help. You may text me also at 2026578770 or email me at kk20878@yahoo.com. Thanks

#3 ·
Did you have any luck finding the parts for your 1997 S500?

I am interested in buying the Driver-side Mirror assembly. for a 1999 Benz S500 The stand-alone basketball hoop fell and broke the hinge between the Mirror part & the one that attaches to the car. Please let me know if anyone can help. You may text me also at 2026578770 or email me at kk20878@yahoo.com. Thanks
Look at the Date the Original Thread was posted , 2006 , chances are he is not with us here anymore . Same is for the other Thread you asked the same question .
Create a new post in the Ebay etc on top were the Sticky section is .
Good luck finding one .
Here is the Thread .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.