Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W140 Cottage

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  CharlesAFerg 
#1 ·
#3 ·
haha I actually really like jeremy Clarkson.... he adds humor to his shows and provides great insight on cars.

#6 ·
dahappybanana said:
The only thing is they could have sold all the interior parts from it, I am sure someone, somewhere needs those parts.
I do!

#10 ·
If you see some of his videos:

He destroys a Corvette, Lada, Proton,Volvo,Nissan and a Porsche.

He always critized of how a budjet car have poor interior design and quality and stuff.

But he should realized not everybody in this world is as rich like him.

#11 ·
He did fall in love with the new Corvette Z06... In the video, he pulled up to a Ferrari 575 and said, "Now, I can't seem to find the difference between these two cars. They are both about the same weight, height, length, and look almost exactly the same. They are both extremely fast, but for some reason one cost 50,000 pounds and the other 160,000 pounds. Then I figured it out, where the Ferrari is a road/track car, the Z06 is strictly a track car. It is so fast, and so powerful that driving it on regular roads is almost dangerous. I love this car"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.