Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

W140 User Manual

248K views 217 replies 101 participants last post by  Merc-S600 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THE LINK PROVIDED BY BAYHAS HAD TO BE REMOVED AS IT WAS A REDIRECTION TO A SPAM SITE OR NOT WORKING ANYMORE .
All Links posted within this whole Thread ,display the same ,DO NOT CLICK ON THEM .
I HAVE CONTACTED BAYHAS TO SEE IF HE CAN AD THE NEW LINK .

4 DAYS LATER UPDATE;
BAYHAS HAS NOT RESPONDED TO MY MESSAGES . I leave this Thread UNSTICKY for now before i Delete it completely .

MERC-S600
===================================================================================
Here is a link to a page that contains ALL W140 USER MANUAL, hosted on my personal server.

Choose the year and model, then click on the file to open it, or "right click" and "save as".

All files are in *.PDF format.

See less See more
#52 ·
njoy... BTW, the paint is awesome on your car!

#55 ·
mwhalen said:
Thanks a lot! It's great to be able to search for exactly what you need vs. aimlessly flipping through the hard copy.

-Mike
yeah, you're exactly right, whenever i have an issue, i type in the word, and BAM, all of the info i need show up on the screen...

#56 ·
its says it cannot be displayed
the page dosnt opn

#58 · (Edited)
NZ Benz said:
I think right clicking and "save as" you can download it from the server in PDF format.
right.

u have to have acrobat reader to open the files, but if you right click and save as, then you can save the file to open it later (when you install the reader).

#59 ·
note

for me people it didnt even load ?

can someone help

#60 ·
Note 2

i mean the page even cannot be displayed

#62 ·
Many thanks from Ireland. I was looking for a manual for the last 3 years. At last I know how to operate few switches.

#63 ·
#64 ·
send me your email

#65 ·
#66 ·

i tried to sent it private but you exeeded your storage

It also didnt open, knwoing that my internet settings is ok,

by the way did you ssay the word efta7o :eek:

are you arab also :eek:
ok my email is

search_00971@hotmail.com
and
llaudis8ll@yahoo.com

#67 ·
OOps

:thumbsup: Hi all

By the way, sorry for forgeting to tell you thanks for your fast response Thanks again

#68 ·
check your inbox

Salam

#69 ·
Salam

Thanks ,

lool, Either your Egyption or Egyption :p

Really thanks , for the Manual,

Great, but i hope to know the reason y i cant open your site, atleast i will download all whats on your server for w140, and keep the DB with me, and study all,

Shokran

Thanks

#70 ·
Nooo

Syrian American...

try the website main page, it has to be a problem with your connection or browser settings

#71 ·
Woow

Hi all

Kool Haybas,

Hala feek ya zalama :p
Thanks man, i am Egyption living in the United Arab Emirates ,

Nice to know you All

#73 ·
Answer for opening Bayhas Site http://bayhas.com:8080/

bayhas said:
try the website main page, it has to be a problem with your connection or browser settings
Well, i tried but it gives this message

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
and then

10060 - Connection timeout

I dont think its from firewall option, knwoing the here in the U.A.E. every thing opened except for the bad sites, and it gives amessage by the governement ( This site is not allowed by the government for ...... reasons, but if you belive that it shouldnt be blocked please contact...etc ),

So this message is not displayed, which makes me dont know whats going wrong ?

#74 ·
error 10060 is a socket error, due to incorrect firewall settings, you have to contact your ISP and find out what retard decided that port 8080 is not safe and must be blocked, although port 8080 is known to be an HTTP alternative port (to replace port 80 when needed)

oh well, you'll have that when you live in a couyntry that buys technology instead of developping it.

sorry for being harsh, but for enyone who has been in the ISP buisness for more than 5 minutes will tell you: if they are going to block http traffic, what are they charging you for?

thats like providing you with a cell phone service, and charge you full price, but block all the numbers that start with 4 and 5 so you cant call these people...

#75 ·
I cant,

bayhas said:
error 10060 is a socket error, due to incorrect firewall settings, you have to contact your ISP and find out what retard decided that port 8080 is not safe and must be blocked, although port 8080 is known to be an HTTP alternative port (to replace port 80 when needed)

oh well, you'll have that when you live in a couyntry that buys technology instead of developping it.

sorry for being harsh, but for enyone who has been in the ISP buisness for more than 5 minutes will tell you: if they are going to block http traffic, what are they charging you for?

thats like providing you with a cell phone service, and charge you full price, but block all the numbers that start with 4 and 5 so you cant call these people...
Hi all

You are right, i cant hide that clear matter, :surrender:

#76 ·
Another info

Hi all

by the way, i am in company, i think they have som epolicy, so i will try opening the your site from home , if it openes then the problem is from company ,
i will inform you soon, thanks :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.