Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W140 Picture thread

2M views 5K replies 700 participants last post by  sjcruiser31 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
MERCEDES BENZ S CLASS W140

Post Pictures of your W140 S class :)

Also link to W140 useful links in this section :)
Link to the W140 Series thread :)
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1220225-mercedes-benz-s-class-w140-series.html

Also Link to the "How to mod Thread".
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1419113-modding-tutorial-how-guide.html

Also If you want to post your real life picture plz post here :)
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1403048-real-life-picture-thread.html

Zeaq
Benz world Host

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
RE: Post pics of your car :)

ghost - 9/6/2004 2:34 AM

Ackvig..

That w140 you found on the net..has to be one of the best i have ever seen ( and i have seen alot and i am biast toward black..as my favorite color on the w140's)...i like the airdcuts on the side and the wheels.....damnzzzz what a car...
Ebay, my man. EBAY. Dude listed it twice. Last time I saw it, it was only like, $6gs, no reserve. Just looked for it and it's not on there now.

#9 ·

Bouzouki, now you are PROOF to some of these other guys that "bling bling" can be done with class. Very nice wheels. BTW, are you pushing a non factory amp, and if so, what is it? I'm in the market.

#10 ·

i have not changed anything but the head unit...i will be soon doing much more...thinking of either changing the whole speaker system of the car, or just adding a custom sub box in my trunk...havent made up my mind yet...but everything other than my head unit is stock...

Laz

#12 ·

Bouzouki..... nice wheels.....the two tone w140...look powerful.....

zeaq....i just installed the s600 grill like yours..makes the car look much sharper....

I'd like to see the answer to classic's question...and how do you like your pioneer?

thanks

#14 ·

i love the pioneer...i have no problems with it...the only thing i cant figure out is where to connect the speed sensor wire for the gps... everything works fine, but i think ill have a little more precision if i can connect it...the dealer told me where the speed sensors are, but i cant connect the wire ther cause its connected to the abs and airbag system and could cause disruption... if anyone can help me with the matter, i would be grateful...but it doesnt have a problem...i am also thinking of upgrading everything else, speakers and stuff...can anyone give me ideas for it, and maybe even a price range so i have some idea...thanks

Laz

#16 ·

zeaq - 9/5/2004 11:16 PM

I saw the W126 and W124 have this kind of thread....Maybe making one for W140...Hope you all don't mind....:)I'll post mine.....
here is mine (again). cant stop lookin at her!

Attachments

#17 ·
RE: My current favorite of mine and more I've gleened off the net

Attachments

#18 ·

Everybody except AMG is represented above,(the guys above repped AMG pretty strong)! First are my Carlsson 1/6 Evo's, then the uber-rare Brabus III's , followed by Brabus IV's, then more Carlsson 1/6 Evo's, THEN the almighty Lorinser D-93's ,

Now HERE we have by the ORIGINAL Carlsson 1/6 followed by more AMG Monoblock Aero II's and THEN...(thout shalt know thy rims)...

Attachments

#19 ·
RE: My current favorite of mine and more I've gleened off the net

Actvig,

Nice....clean interior...Think most of u all seen this pic..i'll post to make this thread stay on top.. :) hope the moderator make this thread sticky...

Attachments

#20 ·

I was wondering, did you have to modify the console opening or did the unit just fit in place?? By the way, did you take any pics when you were installing your Pioneer? If you did, can you post them? I am really interested in installing this unit in my 99-S500, but I wonder if it is something I can handle! You know, I bet a lot of us would like to do this - SO..., can you give give us a blow by blow story of your installation? What was the cost for this unit? Where did you buy it? I would like to send for one out of state to save on the taxes!!

Thanks.- Joey6

#1,435 ·
hello guys, just wonderin how i post pics of my car in this thread? thanks in advance
you can get it hosted... try photobucket... its free to join, then you can upload the pix there, then link them to the thread.