Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W140 Picture thread

2M views 5K replies 700 participants last post by  sjcruiser31 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
MERCEDES BENZ S CLASS W140

Post Pictures of your W140 S class :)

Also link to W140 useful links in this section :)
Link to the W140 Series thread :)
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1220225-mercedes-benz-s-class-w140-series.html

Also Link to the "How to mod Thread".
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1419113-modding-tutorial-how-guide.html

Also If you want to post your real life picture plz post here :)
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w140-s-class/1403048-real-life-picture-thread.html

Zeaq
Benz world Host

Attachments

See less See more
#28 ·
RE: My current favorite of mine and more I've gleened off the net

zeaq - 9/8/2004 10:52 PM

Actvig,

Nice....clean interior...Think most of u all seen this pic..i'll post to make this thread stay on top.. :) hope the moderator make this thread sticky...

Huh? This pic with the wagon? Never seen that. What is it? A prototype? A one off private build? Certainly not a W124? Do tell.

#30 ·
RE: Official W140 Picture thread :)

drebdy - 9/10/2004 11:49 AM

my 1996 S600, only 97,567kms

Wow..nice car....What rims is that?Very nice..Haha must be very expensive fuel compsumtion..a V12..

Attachments

#31 ·

zeaq - 9/10/2004 12:02 PM

drebdy - 9/10/2004 11:49 AM

my 1996 S600, only 97,567kms

Wow..nice car....What rims is that?Very nice..Haha must be very expensive fuel compsumtion..a V12..
3 piece Lorinser RS-1's (?) I think. Could use a wipe down[:p] otherwise, BANGIN'. I'm more partial to the look of the one piecers myself, but 2 - 3 piece wheels are WAAAAY stronger, believe it or not.

#32 ·

my unit wasnt hard to install, i actually had a professional install it, it took a few hours....wires were all available and there for the unit... the price was 2 grand for the unit, a 12 disc cd changer and the voice activation hardware.. including installation...i think that was a good deal, considering the unit cost is about 2 grand at any store.... if anyone is in the jersey area and needs something like this put in, let me know.. the installer is a good friend of mine...

Laz

#36 ·

thanks zeaq, my rims are rsk3 multi piece, its looks great but is more difficult to clean than amg's ans brabus.
helo ///s320, great car u have, i think ur engine is enough for the w140, u get to go places and travel around w/ lesser gas consumption, my s600 just averages 3.2 to 3.6kms /liter, but if i behave myself and soflty step on the pedal i get 3.8kms to 4kms. the side intake grates came w/ the car, i think its standard w/ all v12's

Attachments

#37 ·

drebdy - 9/13/2004 12:23 PM

the side intake grates came w/ the car, i think its standard w/ all v12's
Drebdy, those vents aren't standard. Those are part of your Lorinser body kit. You've got more Lorinser stuff on that car than even you know[:D]Must be nice.

#39 ·

ah i thot it came standard, yeah i guess i have lots of lorinser stuff in my car, i raced w/ a friend who also has an s600, he ate my dusts, his car was left out by a huge 2car-distance, the mechanic later told us that my car has huge lorinser exhausts that maximizes the power of the V12, love the power but gas prices here are skyrocketing, thats why i only use my v12 on sundays, for my daily ride w123 and w126 both turbodiesels,

BENZ FOREVER!!!!!

#44 ·

so what do you guys think of the red w140...

personally i think its neat and an eye catcher..

Mercedes made all kinds of colors from black to white to silver to green , smoke, blue, gold, etc....but i wonder why they didnt do red...

what do you think

#45 ·

I think it looks like an overgrown pimple thats going to burst. I bet the guy who did this uses the word "dude" and "whack" a lot. I rather let a tarantula lay eggs in my ear than to drive that car [:D][:D][:D] The grey car looks like a Cessna plain crashed in to it and only the wing is still visible. It's crap [}:)]

#47 ·

What I mean is that I really don't like it when people "wreck" a beatifull, classic peace of car history by putting an aeroplane wing on it or dressing it up like a circus freak. I know, it's their car and they can do to it what they want but it just makes me sad sometimes. They just don't get it. If you wan't to do this to a car buy a Corvette or a Nissan Skyline. It's like tatoo's : today when you see a girl without a tribal tatoo sticking above her arse you are in for a rare treat. It's no longer cool, it's pathetic.

#51 ·

ackvig - 9/19/2004 4:18 PM

Finally, an updated pic with the clears
Wow Ackvig...

Nice ....But for me Clear corners and orange corners are the same...And it's still a S class...I really like your rims....

Sometimes i 'm at the BMW forums ..i ask them to modify the my cars picture...With the AMG rims...What do you all think?

Attachments