Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New book

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  nugent 
#1 ·
#9 ·
This forum is amazing, but it would be fantastic to have a well written and comprehensive book on the subject. I am old fashioned and love this sort of thing. The author told me it will hit the U.S. Amazon this summer so I want to pick it up upon my return to the states (posting from Kunming China).

#16 ·
About almost 1 1/2 years ago, after I posted pictures of the damage created to my engine block by improper or old coolant, he contacted me separately and asked me if he has my permission he'd made publicly known my pictures, to alert others of such kind of damage. I had absolutely no problem and sent him copies of the originals, but I always wondered where showed them, since I already did it here, on the forum. Now I think I finally know.
Auto part Metal

Metal

Footwear Shoe Synthetic rubber

#17 ·
Just for info;
It was released after a delay at beginning of April. and has already started to move globally online.
It will be officially in the US very soon although it has started to appear on sites like Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Book Depository.

Book two has a deadline of January for submission and will be a full History and Production book
I was lucky enough to have been granted access to the Archives in Stuttgart where I spent three days knee deep in documents and photos.

Many thanks

Attachments

#20 ·
Lost in the mail?

I ordered the book on Amazon UK and was given a delivery date of 19 May. I have still not received it, so I sent the seller a message, asking for a replacement. They are refunding me as they no longer have any in stock.

Did everyone else receive their orders?

#21 ·
I ordered the book on Amazon UK and was given a delivery date of 19 May. I have still not received it, so I sent the seller a message, asking for a replacement. They are refunding me as they no longer have any in stock.

Did everyone else receive their orders?
I've received mine and am enjoying slowly reading it. Wonder what happened to yours?

#23 ·
I bought Two of Them: Sell/Ship to You

Yup

Between my wife & myself we bought two copies.....

WE will ship it to you for our cost?

Its a GREAT addition to one's knowledge & library...

YES to above.

You NEED? We deliver.....

CHEERS all!

Lemmi know I send ASAP!

Malc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.