17 "COT BBS ALUFELGEN
HEADLIGHT WASHING MACHINE
EL EXTENSION PLATFORM
4 x HEADPHONES
WOOD CLAMPING

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Wonder if they'll get the asking price or close to it. There's been at least one widebody 6.0 SEC sell in that price range at auction; this car is probably even rarer if not unique, but not sure if that does enough to bring it into the same range as the SEC.

My biggest critique is the sunroof wind deflector - unnecessary and sticks out like a sore thumb on an otherwise beautiful car. And what a car! Whoever ordered it must have ticked every option box with both MB and AMG. Not for the faint of wallet (including me for the foreseeable future), and you could argue that it would bring a much higher price if more collectors were aware of the W126. Be nice to at least get a ride in one some day.

#8 ·
Tail pipe extensions?? That's an AMG Sebring exhaust..

Reactions: roadhouse
#11 ·
Price is a bit over excited. But who knows. 4 door cars never bring lots of money. This is a special car though.

And as always. BBS style wheels will always look great not just on BMW,s but on MBs as well. Any other car for that matter.

#12 · (Edited)
Nice car, but not nearly as nice as my AMG sedan. Recent pics at Road Atlanta. I wouldn't sell this car for less than $100k. Options? Heavily optioned - 5.4L engine, suspension, exhaust, body kit, 8"/9" wheels, Recaros, door wood, Clarion rack stereo, etc.....

Al

#13 ·
pics

Attachments

#14 ·
Al i reckon they are counting on the low kms and quad cam 6litre sparking the attention of serious collectors as they would have been watching that market like a hawk and know about recent trends for rare ones which is the exact same case with yours as well - great pics on the track!!!

#20 ·
Thanks for all nice comments, guys. Since my brother and I rebuilt the engine a couple years ago (car is actually a 5.5L now with custom forged pistons and exacting build tolerances), the car is such a blast to drive. The engine is very edgy and eager to run. I suspect the engine is about 325/375 hp/torque now and loves to rev. Everything is rebuilt or new for the suspension and the car handles amazingly well.

I'll post some more pics.

Al

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.