Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

can anyone help me find

675 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  GreenT 
#1 ·
Hi guys i am a proud owner of a 1984 500sec coupe. my question ti you (although it's more kind of a favor) can anyone provide me with the stickers like tyre pressure high voltage stickers etc.

for example like ones attached in the pitcure

See less See more
#2 ·
Umm, no picture came with the post :|

While you're here, how about going to the top of the page to "UserCP" and fill in the blanks. I hate having to scroll through pages to find what model of car you have and your location on this rock would help also. With no pictures we can't tell which language stickers you need or which side of the car the steering wheel is (yes, THAT sometimes can make a difference too)

Reactions: Coddger and mramay
#4 ·
They are NLA. Sorry.

Reactions: Coddger
#5 ·
You can still find some of them. They show up on EBay from time to time. Also check on different EBay sites, from different countries. They (sellers) usually ship the stickers internationally in envelopes. Knowing the part number of the label is the way you start your search.

Posting your location will help you in the future to receive better advise (I am assuming you are not in USA).

#7 ·
If the stickers are NLA, how hard is it for a decal shop to take a jpeg and make a decal? There are indoor and outdoor materials, and if they can do a wrap on a car, they have to have high temperature decal materials. It might be that easy. But...as the Wooky noted, we have no idea where this guy is located on our rock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.