Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

SEC for sale spotted in Georgia

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  wooky_chew_bacca 
#1 ·
On my way to Wookie's place today I came across this car for sale.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Yeah, not far from me but I don't usually go up that road. The wheels might be worth that price to someone out there

#5 ·
Nah, I got mine juss about where I want it to be, besides that one doesn't appear to have any Euro bits that I already have and I love the wheels I have now SOOO, If someone makes contact with the owner expressing an interest I could take a ride to give it a closer look for ya

Reactions: mramay
#10 · (Edited)
Not that I need it but how did the interior look. Wife said parts car ? I'm sure you could find a small corner in the back and cover it, neighbors would likely never even know it's there

Pop in that side shot to show the wheels

#9 ·
Keep in mind folks, that car has over 1500 in glass alone, plus a multitude of NLA stuff that goes for SEL and SEC, most that crosses over on both gen1 and gen2.

Reactions: Dikdaan
#12 ·
I've been thinking . . . . . yeah a dangerous activity here sometimes :grin About 2 or 3 years ago, just about the time the coupe bug bit me I remember passing a black SEC turning into a church parking lot on my way to town. I wonder could this be that same car, it'd be a small world. Like I said I don't usually travel the road where this was spotted, up on the north side of the County

#14 ·
No but tomorrow we are going to Athens and will ride right by where it is/was. I'll let ya know if it's still there

Reactions: 500LSx
#15 ·
Well they either sold it or are driving it around, no sight of it going or coming back from Athens today

#16 ·
I snoozed, I loozed. Oh well, I did notice there is a business I pass on a daily basis that seems to have a yard full of old Mercedes cars. Looks like I'll be popping in there to say hi..

#17 ·
Oh yeah ? Let me know what they have if it's a parts yard and where it is please

Reactions: 500LSx
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.