Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

SF Bay Area Get Together, Aug. 1, 2015

2K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  ianrandom 
#1 ·
Folks,

You are all invited to an informal SF Bay Area gathering on Saturday, August 1st, 2015. We will meet at 10:00am in the Sky Kitchen parking lot at the San Carlos airport in San Carlos, CA.

Everyone is invited, regardless of which model you drive, used to drive or would like drive one day. We will simply hang out, put faces to names and learn about each other and our cars. We'll probably eventually adjourn to the Sky Kitchen to eat but we'll play it by ear.

The main objective is to simply get together for an enjoyable Saturday morning.

Hope you can join us!

#4 ·
Excellent !

I attended the "SEC" meeting Mike had arranged last month - it was just great, and I met some truly cordial folks.

Amongst this group, there was a stunning body of knowledge about our cars and whereas I thought I was pretty well informed - I think I learned as much
just talking and trading stories/helpful hints/recommendations, etc. that afternoon as I did when I first discovered the SEC Forums and now Benz World...

Highly recommended, if you can make it. I will plan on attending.

#13 ·
Plans changed so I am in SoCal rather than NorCal that week. Sorry to miss all of it....again!

#18 ·
Reminder that our get together is this Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 10am. This will be a low-key opportunity to hang out at the Sky Kitchen parking lot at the San Carlos airport, right off highway 101. We will put some faces to names and share our cars. Perhaps we'll adjourn to the restaurant eventually.

All years and models invited. Hope many will be able to join us!

#19 ·
We had a great time Saturday morning. 10 cars and 12 great guys from various online groups.

Beautiful weather, beautiful cars, and great conversation. A number of the group remained beyond 1pm and adjourned to the Sky Kitchen restaurant to continue the conversation.

Thanks to all who attended. A successful meet and a great way to start a Saturday!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.