Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Konieg special wide body spotted!

6K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Luke Colorado 
#1 · (Edited)
Atlantic city NJ classic car auction, 1987 wide body SEDAN with all the KS body work, still trying to find the owner to find out about what's under the hood, just though you guys might want to see it! Unfortunetly not for sale though.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Was the coupe nose part of that package or was it done afterwards? Looks good in any case.

#8 · (Edited)
#9 · (Edited)
Just a few of the many nasty comments on BAT.

philipbarrett
Stylistically, from the doors forward it’s a mess. Unfortunately the same is true for the doors rearward.

Sep 25 at 3:38 AM
reed
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

Sep 25 at 4:24 AM
1971E3
If you´re going to go eighties style, might as well go all the way.
Thumbs up to anyone who dares to let his inner drug dealer hang out and buys this thing!

Sep 25 at 4:31 AM
Tim Berardelli
I never knew that Liberace was a Mercedes owner!

Reactions: mercman171
#10 ·
it was the 80s, it was a different time.
I'm not a fan of the kit but I respect its originality
I DO however, LOVE the deep dish wheels in the rear !
different strokes for different folks

#16 ·
The car has been publicized forever. If the seller was willing to accept market value then it would have sold. Shipping cars to Dubai or the EU isn't cost prohibitive for something so rare. It's just too..... goofy.

If I saw this driving around the UAE I would crack up. Way too stereotypical. It'd be hard to roll in this car ironically. I'd be like in Billy Madison when Adam Sandler shows up at school in a Firebird thinking he's super cool but time has passed him by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.