Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Looking to Buy 560Sec Koenig

6K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  SEC-Sam 
#1 ·
Dear All respected members ,

I am looking forward to Buy a 560 sec Mercedes Koenig . Please advice .
Thank you in advance

Regards ,

Dr. Amer :wink

#3 ·
Thank you Dear for your prompt reply .I Live in UAE , Dubai i am just looking for 560 sec Model year between 1988 - 1990 i found one in japan unfortunately its hard to communicate with them since no one speaks the language .Will i guess the chase is on :)

#4 ·
If you are looking for a 1990 US version that has updates like euro lights, wheels and everything replaced and such, I will be posting one for a friend with all the service records later today. Car is 040 black over grey 268.

Reactions: Luke Colorado
#6 ·
some pics but not all

Attachments

#7 ·
I don't think thats the type of car the OP was looking for. He's looking for a 560SEC KOENIG, the one with the gaudy body kit.

#15 ·
I know, I thought I made it known to op but maybe I didn't.

#17 ·
It is what it is... and I am a fan of the gaudy 80's styling. The Koenig is not my cup of tea but I do respect it for being part of those crazy, coke-fueled 80's.

#14 ·
Not my thing either

#13 ·
#19 · (Edited)
What did they use to make it look so much better, looks like some oil or something as there is dark stain on the ground around the car. Looks better than it did in the earlier adds, but he still has his head in the clouds on the price.

#20 ·
He will take $7500 for that car . Its missing the turbocharger but has the turbo air intake

I think op wants a version 2 Koenig that has the nicer body style than the gaudy version 1. Op I can help you with those Japan cars but my broker charges $5-10,000. Plus the cost of the car, so if that is within your budget and If you are interested you can PM me

#23 ·
Well what do you know just before christmas and the gods have spoken!!! -

A nice genuine LHD Koenig 560 32v quad cam (390hp) has popped up for sale in the town of Desio, north of Milan in Italy.
Creme interior with Recaro's and fridge in between
Looks immaculate and only done 27,000 kms
You need to contact the owner to discuss price (not disclosed in advert)
Enjoy
Vendo MERCEDES-BENZ 560 SEC Koenig Special AMG (200780) Auto DESIO

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.